Quokka Beds Latex Mattress

Quokka Beds Latex Mattress Questions & Answers

Medium, Medium-Firm, Firm, Extra Firm (See All)
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

4 questions from our users

Kirk F.asked

Hi,

I note that you indicated slat base requirements wrt slat size, spacing and support beams, but what about adjustable beds? Are they considered a firm enough base wrt to warranty? (Long single, A.H Beard Uplift base).

Cheers,
Kirk

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Hi Kirk, if the adjustable base has some openings on the bottom of the base (not just a single flat base, but rather something with ventilation holes or slats), then our mattress will most likely be compatible.

Lily
Lilyasked
Latex Mattress

I already have two mattress bases and want to know which one I could use with this mattress?
1. timber slat base, QS with no centre beam, slats are solid wood 7cm x 2cm, or
2. Sealy Posturepedic Adjustable base made of metal
Is your 24cm mattress suited to an adjustable base, or if not, is this base still acceptable to use in the flat position only?

Jo G.asked
Latex Mattress

I purchased a three layer mattress last year and while I do enjoy the comfort I do have a problem with the top layer moving off to the side of the bed. I have washed the cover which did help for a short time but it just keeps moving.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Daniel
Thanks for that.
I will send you an email with pictures.

Alice D
Alice Dasked
Latex Mattress

can you shape the mattress for a caravan?

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

No, sorry, we only have standard Queen and King size covers in stock and cannot cut these to different sizes unfortunately!
Happy sleeping!