Quokka Beds All-Latex Mattress

Quokka Beds All-Latex Mattress

Medium, Medium-Firm

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka Beds
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

nlc

nlcPerth, WA

love it

Purchase and delivery was all smooth. We went to the showroom and tried a few different types, the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed is great, it is simply comfortable and we sleep well in it. No regrets at all.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka Beds
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks for your review! Glad you find it comfortable and I'm sure you will continue to have no regrets, as it won't sag or change its feel over time!

See all Quokka Beds All-Latex Mattress reviews