Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Perceived Firmness

The the most comfortable mattress ever!!

Very comfortable and supportive. I sleep like a baby and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend.

Ma.D.
Ma.D.New South Wales

Would give this Australian company the highest recommendation

The 3 x layered latex mattress, Med-Firm configuration is very supportive and comfortable. Was specifically looking for a product with organic and eco credentials. Quokka ticked all the boxes.
Aligning mattress layers may prove to be an interesting/comedic experience at first, however, video instructions are clear and simple, and all was quickly resolved.
Excellent customer service- we had an issue with a faulty zipper tab which was immediately attended to and a replacement mattress cover quickly received.

Juanita
Juanita

Super supportive from the sales process through to the high quality product delivery which now delivers me a fine night's sleep. The mattress was a custom size for my antique European King frame which fits perfectly and is really comfortable to sleep on. I highly recommend.

Purchased in for $2,000.

Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

Very Happy

I researched extensively before purchasing from Quokka. Visiting showrooms and online. Checked out Quokka latex after a friend said she was happy. Took delivery about a month ago and we are very happy. So, so comfortable. Its not hot, as some warned me. Got the floating base. Easy to construct and looks great. Thanks Quokka. Have recommended to others.

Purchased in for $4,000.

Hi Jacqui,
Thank you for your lovely review! It means a lot to us as a small local business! We are so happy you are finding everything great.
Many thanks for your support.
Aina and the team at Quokka beds

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm King Mattress 24cm (3 layers) compares to other Mattresses

Corinne
CorinnePerth, WA

Do yourself a favour... seriously.

Purchased in at Quokka Beds for $2,580.

Leanne
Leanne

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in at Quokka Beds for $1,990.

See all Quokka Beds Latex Mattress reviews