King, Queen (See All)
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (9) · No (8)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (18)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Perceived Firmness

The the most comfortable mattress ever!!

Very comfortable and supportive. I sleep like a baby and the quality is excellent. I highly recommend.

David.
David.South East Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied.

Product arrived efficiently. I had communicated with the company prior to purchase and modified my bed base to comply with slat requirement. Good prompt communication via email and phone facilitated this. The assembly was easy and helped by watching the video. We are very satisfied with the comfort of the mattress. I had been troubled by pain over the hip area due to my slight build and this has been resolved with the new mattress. I would recommend this product and the good service and communication provided by the company.

Ma.D.
Ma.D.New South Wales

Would give this Australian company the highest recommendation

The 3 x layered latex mattress, Med-Firm configuration is very supportive and comfortable. Was specifically looking for a product with organic and eco credentials. Quokka ticked all the boxes.
Aligning mattress layers may prove to be an interesting/comedic experience at first, however, video instructions are clear and simple, and all was quickly resolved.
Excellent customer service- we had an issue with a faulty zipper tab which was immediately attended to and a replacement mattress cover quickly received.

Juanita
Juanita

Super supportive from the sales process through to the high quality product delivery which now delivers me a fine night's sleep. The mattress was a custom size for my antique European King frame which fits perfectly and is really comfortable to sleep on. I highly recommend.

Purchased in for $2,000.

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed my sore hip

I had a Peacelilly overlay to sooth my ageing Design Mobel mattress. Still uncomfortable, around 2am, I woke up grabbed my phone, all without reading glasses, and ordered a Quokka Queen size medium/firm latex mattress on Afterpay. It arrived in two pieces which was brilliant as one would have been too heavy for me to move. Jiggled it around and now so comfortable my hip pain has completely gone - and I was considering joining a university study on hip pain. Oh this is so comfortable!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

One of the comfiest beds we've slept on

Extremely comfortable and supportive mattress. We both have back problems. We thought pocket springs were the go but that mattress sagged so quickly. This feels slightly softer than I thought it would be but is also super supportive. It feels like it's gently holding you. We have definitely slept better than on saggy pocket spring :) Quokka is still new so can't report on durability yet. Customer service is above and beyond!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely review, it means a lot to us as a small business. We are so happy to hear that you love the mattress.
Sleep Happy!
Aina and the Quokka team

Peter
PeterBelconnen 2617, ACT

Best nights sleep ever.

I’m a hot sleeper, but do not get hot on this mattress.

Best mattress I’ve ever had and I’m turning 50.

Being totally natural material makes me sleep better

Very happy customer!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jacqui
JacquiPerth, WA

Very Happy

I researched extensively before purchasing from Quokka. Visiting showrooms and online. Checked out Quokka latex after a friend said she was happy. Took delivery about a month ago and we are very happy. So, so comfortable. Its not hot, as some warned me. Got the floating base. Easy to construct and looks great. Thanks Quokka. Have recommended to others.

Purchased in for $4,000.

Hi Jacqui,
Thank you for your lovely review! It means a lot to us as a small local business! We are so happy you are finding everything great.
Many thanks for your support.
Aina and the team at Quokka beds

sharon
sharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

a product to sleep on

Ordered on line following advice from Quokka. Safely packaged for delivery from WA to Victoria.
Incredibly comfortable. Support with no sag! Waking with no tensed muscles.
A product that I purchased twice, without hesitation. Many different mattresses but this I will recommend to anyone who asks!

• Sleeping PositionSide

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your good review, it means a lot to us as a small business.
We are very happy to hear you love the mattress! Natural Latex is such a great product and so durable.
Happy sleeping!

Olivia G
Olivia GSydney, NSW

Great mattress

we were looking for a natural latex mattress and found the quokka mattress to not only be affordable but highly comfortable. we sleep great on it and love the fact that there is no off-gassing and no toxicity. definitely one of our best purchases this year.

Purchased in at Quokka Beds.

Sylvia
Sylvia Far North Queensland, QLD

I'm so happy. Sleeping thru the hole night now.

Its so much comfort. I never could sleep thru the hole night. Now I do. I wake up and no back pain anymore. No stiffness. Great. It feels good. I'm happy I investigate to find a good matress.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Fantastic!

This mattress has the perfect amount of natural flexibility whilst still retaining firmness. I have had spinal surgery and it's a positive fit for me, my partner had scoliosis and she also is very happy.with it too. I envision this being a long lasting and very durable bed. We are mostly side sleepers, and have found this is excellent for all sleeping positions.

Mattresses

Fantastic product couldn't be happier, The service from this company is above and beyond.

We would highly recommend this company and there products, Great people to deal with. We have not had to alter our mattress since we put it together, we have had a latex mattress in the past but were after something slightly softer and could not be happier.

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Great product - perfect sleep.

Have had our mattress for a month or so. We're very happy with the support provided and the level of firmness. Love the flexibility of the three layers allowing us to experiment with different layer combinations.
We've been getting very good sleeps.

Purchased in at Quokka Beds.

Hi Chris,
Fantastic to hear! We're so glad the 3-Layer Latex Mattress was perfect for you and you enjoyed the flexibility to customise!
Happy Sleeping,
Elise, Quokka Team

Corinne
CorinnePerth, WA

Do yourself a favour... seriously.

Purchased in at Quokka Beds for $2,580.

See all Quokka Beds Latex Mattress reviews