Quokka Beds All-Latex Medium-Firm Mattress

Quokka Beds All-Latex Medium-Firm Mattress

King, Queen

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,990.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived Firmness Soft
Brett D.

Brett D.Perth, WA

Excellent product and service!

We had intended to update our traditional futon mattress, but after trying the medium-firm all latex (3 layer) product decided to go with with that instead. We prefer a mattress that is on the firm side, so the adjustment time was one sleep! We are extremely happy that we changed our mind and went with the latex choice. The showroom is small and on two levels and, more importantly, the service was excellent with no pressure - only helpful advice and useful information. Because we picked up the mattress ourselves we saved $100 that otherwise would have been a delivery fee. We genuinely highly recommend the product and Quokka Beds as the supplier.

Purchased in February 2020.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks Brett for your review, a pleasure to serve you! It is great to hear you loved the feel of our natural latex mattress instead, it will definitely last you many many years without any sagging.

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds All-Latex Medium-Firm Mattress compares to other Mattresses

nlc

nlcPerth, WA

love it

Purchase and delivery was all smooth. We went to the showroom and tried a few different types, the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed is great, it is simply comfortable and we sleep well in it. No regrets at all.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks for your review! Glad you find it comfortable and I'm sure you will continue to have no regrets, as it won't sag or change its feel over time!

See all Quokka Beds All-Latex Mattress reviews