Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm Mattress

King, Queen

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Perceived Firmness
Corinne

CorinnePerth, WA

Do yourself a favour... seriously.

Purchased in August 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$2,580.00.

Nicola

NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I would never sleep on anything else!

Our mattress arrived and it is perfect! We have a latex mattress on our own bed and needed one for our spare room, as I want our guests to experience the superior sleep we have had since owning a latex mattress! This mattress from Quokka is just beautiful, so comfortable and is encassed in a such a gorgeous cover giving it a luxurious feel. The whole process has been quick and easy from ordering to delivery in around two weeks. All in all, a fabulous mattress and fabulous service - Thank you Quokka.

Purchased in September 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,350.00.

Hey Nicola,
Thank you for your glowing review! We're so happy to hear you love our mattresses as much as we do, and really feel the benefits latex has to offer! Thanks for supporting an Aussie local business, and Happy Sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Team

Tania

TaniaPerth, WA

My new latex mattress is perfect!

The website was so informative and told me everything I needed to know right from the start.

I visited the showroom to do a quick test run to confirm my firmness choice and everyone was so helpful with real advice not just a sales pitch.

The first nights sleep made me realize how supportive it actually is ... just love it! No more aches and pains in the morning and a solid sleep all night through!

Thanks to Brett and his team for the great service and a wonderful product

Purchased in August 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

Luxurious sleeps

I am getting so much good quality sleep! I enjoy a firm mattress, though I have never experienced the perfect combination of support and softness- this is it. I chose organic latex for the environmental and health benefits.

Purchased in July 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Best mattress I’ve ever had!

I recently purchased a king medium-firm mattress and it is the best mattress I have ever had. It is really comfortable while being very supportive at the same time. The mattress itself was easy to fit into the bamboo cover doing it on my own which I thought was going to be challenging but was quite easy. Overall a great purchase that I won’t regret.

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thank you for your glowing review, Damian! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us and enjoy the easiness of putting the bed together as much as we do. Happy sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Beds

Best mattress I have ever slept on!

I bought the mattress as I was not sleeping well due to a hip problem. I was very restless during the night turning over etc and my partner was being disturbed. With the king mattress and bed it has been wonderful. The King size medium/firm all latex mattress minimises disturbing your partner as well as adjusting beautifully to allow my hip to sink into the mattress just right while supporting the rest of me. I now sleep through the night and my hip has significantly improved. Love this mattress!

Purchased in June 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,990.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
nlc

nlcPerth, WA

love it

Purchase and delivery was all smooth. We went to the showroom and tried a few different types, the staff were helpful and friendly. The bed is great, it is simply comfortable and we sleep well in it. No regrets at all.

Purchased in December 2019.

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Thanks for your review! Glad you find it comfortable and I'm sure you will continue to have no regrets, as it won't sag or change its feel over time!

See all Quokka Beds Latex Mattress reviews