Quokka Beds Latex Medium-Firm Queen Mattress 16cm Bamboo Cover

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Sagging Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Nicola

NicolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I would never sleep on anything else!

Our mattress arrived and it is perfect! We have a latex mattress on our own bed and needed one for our spare room, as I want our guests to experience the superior sleep we have had since owning a latex mattress! This mattress from Quokka is just beautiful, so comfortable and is encassed in a such a gorgeous cover giving it a luxurious feel. The whole process has been quick and easy from ordering to delivery in around two weeks. All in all, a fabulous mattress and fabulous service - Thank you Quokka.

Purchased in September 2020 at Quokka Beds for A$1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Medium
Quokka Beds
Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hey Nicola,
Thank you for your glowing review! We're so happy to hear you love our mattresses as much as we do, and really feel the benefits latex has to offer! Thanks for supporting an Aussie local business, and Happy Sleeping!
Elise, Quokka Team

Bronwyn

Bronwyn

Luxurious sleeps

I am getting so much good quality sleep! I enjoy a firm mattress, though I have never experienced the perfect combination of support and softness- this is it. I chose organic latex for the environmental and health benefits.

Purchased in July 2020.