Quokka Beds

Quokka Beds (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

Glen
GlenPerth, WA

Great Latex mattress

We were after a latex mattress to replace an old innerspring one due to health concerns. Looked at heaps of different ones and the prices always seemed super expensive. We found Brett's and they were locally made, quick turnaround and well priced compared to others. Couldn't be happier.

Jane
Jane

Perfect sleep, beautiful bed.

My lovely custom order suite and latex mattress is of excellent quality, incredibly comfortable and really solid. The staff were very professional and helpful. The assembly was easy. Highly recommended.

Other Bedding Shops

Quality products at an affordable price.

We have purchased from Bretts Futons a few times over the years having bought 3 mattresses as well as a Futon bed frame. The quality of mattresses is excellent, they have been super comfortable and have lasted many years. The service has always been courteous with quick turn around times. I would recommend visiting Bretts for your bedding needs.

Fiona B
Fiona BPerth, WA

Good quality bed frame & bedside tables

We ordered a Marri wood bed frame and headboard with matching bedside tables. Brett's were very accommodating regarding the height of the bed and tables. We are very happy with our purchase. The quality is very good and we'd highly recommend using Brett's Beds & Futons.

Ishara
IsharaMid West, WA

OMG I LOVE this bed!!!!!!

I ordered a custom-made double futon bed from Brett's Beds & Futons and it is without doubt the snuggliest, most wonderfully comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I chose a natural slab Marri headboard, a Dove I bed and a cotton/foam futon with wool overlay. The bed comes apart for moving and I was easily able to fit it in my van and assemble it by myself at home. The quality of workmanship is amazing....thank you Brett! There was a few month's wait because of the custom build but SO worth it!!!

J Wigh
J WighPerth, WA

Third futon from BRETT'S!!

Easy to see what was available with helpful and courteous advice from staff.
So pleased with my Queenie. Latex mattress tops. Delivery and assembly perfect. No problems whatsoever. PussCat loves the futon, too. Thankyou, always Brett's!

Gloria
GloriaPerth, WA

Beautiful beds

The beds are well built, robust and beautiful. We first bought a bed for our daughter and returned a few months later to buy another one for our son.
The reception/admin staff could have been a bit more helpful in showing me around the showroom but overall the quality of the product made up for that.

Ella
EllaPerth, WA

Best mattress I've ever had!

Barb
BarbPerth, WA

Lasting quality and honest, helpful service.

I bought my first futon and mattress from Brett’s 20 years ago and have just replaced my much loved mattress with a deep latex and foam one. I’m a returning customer as I was very satisfied with the quality of the products and with the service I received. The futon frame is easy to assemble and after 20 years is still stable and steady.

It works a treat!

The range of products suited our needs. The quality of the product is excellent. The furniture was assembled for us but it would be easy to disassemble and move to another place.

Ivan
IvanPerth, WA

amazing

A beautiful looking bed made with solid local hardwoods and made sooo tough and easy to transport and assemble.
This is the second purchase for a country holiday home after more than 19 years enjoyable use from the first ones which are still going strong.

Other Bedding Shops

Only one word Excellent !!!!

Found what we wanted easily in showroom and was able to modify to our needs . The timber was of high quality and the headboard unique. I found it easy to assemble End product was very sturdy Highly recommend

Sturdy Marri bed frame

Ordered the dove two queen bed with a Marri paddy last year and was impressed with the wood quality and workmanship.
It took quite a few months to receive it but it was worth the wait for a bed that I’ll probably have forever.
Very simple to assemble, looks great and very sturdy design.

Ben
BenPerth, WA

Great futons and bed frames!

I purchased a futon from Brett's a few years ago, and it's been amazingly comfortable from the word go. The only downside was that most conventional bed frames do not offer the right support for a futon.

Late 2018 I placed an order with Brett's to get a frame made, the price was good, considering it's made from quality timber and by a local in WA, whom I am keen to support. I have nothing but praise for the frame, it's sturdy, well made and looks great! I would strongly recommend it to anyone else.

Dave from Daglish, WA
Dave from Daglish, WAPerth, WA

Sturdy, functional and looks great

I am not used to receiving good service and well made products, so I’m not sure what to say when everything was excellent. Mind you, this is my second bed from Bretts. The first one, bought perhaps 15 years ago, is as good as new, but I’ve moved to a bigger place and wanted a King sized bed. After shopping around for a while I ended up at Bretts. And I’m very pleased I did.

Awesome bed frame and mattress!

We ordered a futon base and mattress from Bretts. They were very helpful to help us choose the frame and mattress we needed. There was a long waiting time between the moment we placed the order and when the bed arrived because they are so successful they have a lot of orders. When the bed arrived they delivered it and helped us build the frame. Great customer service. Of course the quality of the frame and mattress is awesome.

Bergen
Bergenaustralia

Love my Futon Bed and Latex Mattress

I went into the store two weeks ago to order a bed and mattress, Brett was really friendly and helpful and I ordered a Queen sized bed frame (Dove 1 and Dali headboard) and absolutely love it!. The wood looks great and bed is really good quality. I also ordered a latex mattress and its the first Latex mattress i have ever owned and im really happy with it and would never go back to spring mattress now.

Thanks for the great service and amazing bed, highly recommend Bretts Beds to anyone!

Katie
Katieperth

Great customer service!

I had a couple of my slats break after having the bed for nearly 10 years and they replaced them free of charge. Most things now you'd be lucky to get a 12 month warranty. Their shop is a little smaller now than it used to be but has a nice laid-back feel and it's right next to a lovely cafe so I grabbed a quick coffee while waiting for my slats to be cut to size.

Buyer beware

Bretts Beds & Futons
Daniel I.Bretts Beds & Futons

A Class Apart!!

We purchased our master bedroom bed in store and couldn't be happier. It's fits perfectly with the decor of the room and is simply elegant and beautifully crafted. Thank you for the wonderful job done!! We love it.

Great product, fantastic Aftersales service

Have purchased 2 beds with latex mattresses and a pair of bedside tables over the past 6 years, in-store and over the phone.
Purchasing process was very smooth.

Product is custom made (chose own headboard) and as such took some time to be produced.
Good quality. Excellent mattresses
I jumped off the bed and snapped a slat, which Brett's Futons replaced for free, even though it was 5 years after purchase.

Very impressed. Will use again.

Alize
Alize

Cannot find a better bed anywhere

When we needed a larger bed we went straight to Brett's Beds and futons. They made our queen size bed and we wouldn't when consider anywhere else. This time we chose not only the bed but the mattress as well and the quality is amazing.
The customer service and assistance you receive while selecting your bed is also excellent and I highly recommend Brett's.

Great mattress for allergy sufferers

Great service making mattresses for our kid's bunk beds. Custom sizes mean they fit perfectly and the beds are easy to make. Fast delivery and helpful advice.

Maulik
MaulikBrabham

Product:

We have bought in-store this Latex Gold 15cm mattress back in August'16. Very very happy with the purchasing process and after service. Due to latex this mattress does get really warm but cotton protector does the job.

Service is also very friendly

Paul W
Paul W

Best beds I've ever had

I have purchased several beds over the last 25 years from Brett's. Lost several in separations.
They are robustly made and look good in any setting. Definitely the most comfortable bed I've ever had.
Highly recommended.