Verified🏆 2024 Award

99% · 1620%

Logan F.
Logan F.

Lovely service

Extremely helpful service. Really appreciate the willingness to work with me on making sure the image is edited correctly. The mousepad arrived very quickly (in the evening as well so as soon as possible which is great). a couple minor issues with the final product but overall very happy. Show details
Geoff S.
Geoff S.

Outstanding quality for a reasonable price

I recently ordered a custom mouse pad for a colleague who was leaving our team and it's always a risk that the finished product may not live up to expectations. I've got to say the end result is stunning!
The art is crisp and the colours are exact to the original artwork, the mousepad looks outstanding and the rest of the folks on the team have said they want a similar one if they leave.
One thing I would choose on the next order is coloured stitching, there are no issues with the black stitching, however the coloured option would be sheer perfection.
The 3mm thick neoprene feels good and I think I'll stick with that for future orders.
Overall, very impressed with the final result and will definitely be ordering through Quokka again. Show details
Matt f
Matt f

Amazing

Quality product and fast delivery. 100% worth the price I paid Show details
Scotty
Scotty

Fantastic

Met and exceeded my expectation, very happy with the quality of the product and the level of service !
Lorenzo N.
Lorenzo N.Sydney, NSW

Amazing custom Playmats in Australia

Great quality and the custom mats are amazing. definitely will be back Show reply
Danny
DannySydney, NSW2 posts

Next level amazing

Quality on point, and comfort levels I didn't even know existed! Anyone who spends a lot of time on their computer should invest in a Quokka Show details ·  1
Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Amazing Customer Service

Ordered 3 playmats for MTG - Extremely friendly and helpful customer service when I failed at ordering correctly, came quickly and quality is great! Show details ·  1
Robert Morgan
Robert MorganNorth Queensland, QLD

Great success!

Exactly what I needed, 10/10 will use again. Very fast post and heaps of communication to make sure it came out right. Show details ·  1
Matthew L.
Matthew L.

Custom playmat

Great print quality, fast turn around, and quick shipping! Thanks so much Show details ·  1
Alyssia Jane R.
Alyssia Jane R.2 posts

Decent price for a good mouse pad

the pad is just as they say it is. soft and pretty good sizing's. mine came in 12 days through customs and from China really quickly. the only thing i can fault them on is I have sent them 2 emails asking about stuff and both have been ignored.
quality 9/10
delivery 9/10
communication 2/10 Show 3 replies
Daisy
Daisy

Great experience with Quokka Mousepads!

Such a great experience ordering from Quokka Mousepads! They really helped us out with us being a non profit and were so communicative throughout. The quality was fantastic too! Will definitely be ordering again Show details ·  1
Lee
Lee

Very positive

I ordered a customised playmat and am very happy with the result. The printing and stitching is fantastic and the turn around time was impressive. I had to air the mat for a bit due to strong ink fumes but still pleased. Show details ·  1
Victoria S.
Victoria S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

One of the best mousepads

Where do I start? Customer Service is top notch and replies quite quickly. Had a bit of a mishap where I was sent the wrong mousepad at first, honestly wasn't even mad as it was one I was looking at anyway. The issue was quickly rectified and I received the one I originally ordered. The quality is so good I kinda wish I could use it as a pillow. You can tell that they actually care about the products and their customers. Plus you get stickers in your order!

Will be purchasing again in the future. Show details ·  1

Daisy's A.
Daisy's A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

10/10 quality

My custom mat was well protected for shipping
The quality was outstanding :D
Will be back for more custom mats :D Show reply
Fraser S.
Fraser S.Launceston, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Great Quality

I ordered a playmat for a friend and it looks great. We even compared it side by side with a big name brand mat and it was probably even better than that. High quality and my friend loves it. Show details ·  1
  • 1