Ego QV Gentle Wash

Ego QV Gentle Wash

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ego? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (2)
Marg S
Marg S

Excellent product

I have been using Ego QV Wash 1 litre pump pack for about 21 years after I completed a pharmacy course. When the Gentle product became available I switched to that. I love it. It removes makeup beautifully and leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. I also use Ego SPF15 hand cream which is wonderful too. Thank you Ego.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.99.

Causes Irritation No
bea
beaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible.

My son has really bad eczema,so I thought I would use this. It made it worse. Since he couldn't use it,I thought I would. It didn't make my skin feel very smooth,it felt a bit on the dry side. Considering the price and the rave reviews I thought it would of been better than what it was. Pretty dissapointing.

Purchased in July 2020 for $30.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
fiona
fionaGippsland, VIC

Caused eczema to flare up

Brought this product thinking it would be good to use for hand wash, first day of use caused eczema to flare up on my hands. Only time I have ever had this happen before was if I uses a product with soap in it. Not happy at all as now I have a large bottle that I cannot even use. Would not recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes Irritation Yes
Karen S
Karen SSydney, NSW

Love this

Been using this for years now and it is a fantastic cleanser for my face. Have very sensitive skin and this is perfect. The size it comes in is great too and lasts for ages.

Angel
AngelVictoria

I love this wash

I love this wash. I use this product to wash my face as it is so gentle. I have dry sensitive skin on my face and this wash doesnt irritate it nor does it dry my skin out. It is fragrance free and has a nice milky consistency. The wash removes makeup well and cleanses skin very well leaving it smooth, no need to double wash. I usually alternate this wash with Dermaveen's gentle wash so I wont get bored. The big pump pack lasts me for about 6 months if not more, so it is very economical and value for money. This product is fantastic, try it, you wont regret it.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Causes Irritation No
Chibi
ChibiThe Entrance

Very gentle to skin.

rosiej2Sydney, NSW

WORKS WELL

I have been using this product for some time and I find it excellent. It is great for sensitive skin and dosent leave your skin feeling dry and itchy and the price is reasonable compared to other brands

tl83Sydney, NSW

3 kids with eczema works like magic since birth

I've been using the QV gentle wash since my first son got a severe eczema so my Dr recommended to switch to QV instead of Johnson baby wash and it worked wonders for all of them. will keep buying!

Sharon C
Sharon CBrisbane

We like this product for our whole family

We have baby and a toddler with sensitive dry skin which most baby washes irrated. This product isnt going to smell like a nice lavender perfumed wash because it doesn't have nasty soaps or perfumes added. We buy the bulk and think its good value for money especially compared to the actual baby products. Also like the Q.V. baby moisturize.

Frank
Franksydney

Do not buy this

This shower gel stink, it is awful to smell so bad after taking a shower, QV should be ashamed of it, especially when you know how expensive this is. For sure the worst shower gel soap free I have ever tried.

amybosco
amyboscowangaratta

Terrible!

After using this on myself while I was pregnant and not thinking much of it at all, we were recommended it by the Royal children's hospital in Melbourne to use it on my 3 year old for his eczema. His eczema has NEVER been as bad as it has after one bath with this product! I'm so horrified this product is pushed my the chemists, doctors and the children's hospital!
After reading reviews I'm surprised my son isn't the only one to have troubles with this product.
After discussing with friends I also found they too have had the same problem.
It's a waste of money! I will be putting it straight in the bin and will go back to the products we used to use before being redommended this.

The helpful queen
The helpful queenUnicorn City

It is quite alright

If you read my original review, on this product, which was posted in May of 2017, you would know about my previous hate love relationship with this body wash. I got one as a free bonus with my QV lotion quite recently and have been using it daily. I am now pleased to inform you that this product is highly effective and moisturising in conjuction with the Redwin cream. My eczema has now improved a lot and the smell doesn't bother me anymore. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It is also worth mentioning that QV products don't have any added fragrance to them so they really are the perfect thing for your skin.

sam
samMelbourne

stay away from this product!

it really dried out the skin on my face badly. i would be better off using bath soap on my face. not impressed at all. after using this i tried cetaphil and have never looked back.

Sam O
Sam OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I love my QV wash. I have bad eczema and dermatitis and since using the wash my skin isn't as itchy and is so much softer. Absolutely love it. I look forward to having a shower everyday :)

Mark W
Mark WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not really gentle on dry sensitive skin

This product is as good at drying my skin as regular soap is. I'm not a fan and won't bug again. I struggle to understand why it's sold as "gentle". Not everyone has my skin so I guess it works for some people.