Ego QV Gentle Wash

Ego QV Gentle Wash (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

Hithere12

Hithere12AU

Good

This is a good product to use for the whole family but particually if you have irritated skin. I only use this product when I have inflamed skin as it is gentle enough so that you can still wash your skin. It does not lather up very well so I wouldn't recommend this for daily use. It is safe to use on your face and body. Overall good gor sensitve skin but not as a body was for general use.
It is very gentle on irritated skin. Soap-free which is ideal for sensitive skin.
Does not lather up very well. I find it hard to actually clean my body with this.

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

I really like this QV wash and have been using it mainly for my toddler due to having a mild skin issue. It really is very gentle on skin and is perfect to use for a young baby. Very mild and it does not have any fragrance, it does leave you feeling very clean. You can buy it in a large pack which normally lasts for many months, making it very economical. Always stocked at most chemists as well.
Very mild and gentle on skin, perfect for use with young babies or for those with sensitive skin.
There is none.

tessa-pl

tessa-plAU

Wonderful product

I used this product when I was younger, with more irritable skin, and have recently begun using it again with my children. My younger baby has had some mild ezcema irritation on her legs and belly, and using this wash has prevented it coming back once it was cleared up. This wash also seems to keep the children's skin more hydrated than other baby wash products. I have been using the QV wash again myself, and have found my skin to also be softer and more hydrated than after using other body wash products. In an emergency, I've used it as a facewash as well, with acceptable results.
low irritability, suitable for all the family to use

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I like the packaging it looks fresh and clean, different sizing therefore if you cant aford a large one then buy a small one it will obviously cost you less, I havent seen this one in a supermarket only in the chemist, but still the price was fair in every aspect. I would buy this again, I like the idea of getting your skins PH level just right. And clean, it is gentle cleaning wash of with warm water. You really have to try this one to get the best results from it. I personally liked it but wouldnt use it daily, The only place i would use it daily is on my hands.
I have to say this is true to label it is a gentle wash.

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

I love this gentle, soap-free cleanser for washing by body and hair, it's mild enough to use without drying or irritating my skin, every day. I foams up better than the other QV products I have used, so I feel it cleans better. My skin feels soft and moisturized and my hair is shiney after I have used it and no irritation. Again I love that it is pH balanced and is a low-irritant formula, I feel I am looking after my skin. I refustr to use products on my skin that contain fragrance, so this gets my thumbs up.
It makes a great shampoo.
Containers could be more decorative to suit modern bathrooms.