Ego QV Skin Lotion

Ego QV Skin Lotion

MelissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good lotion

I have highly sensitive skin which reacts badly to heat, sunlight and perfumes mainly on my arms, so I have been using this lotion after my shower at night and I must say, even my night time itching on my arms has settled down, somewhat, it goes on easy and you don't need much, it's not thick like some, but it's my go to and must have....now I have tried it.

Purchased in May 2017 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$18.99.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Jo smith

Jo smith

5 stars

I find most lotions drip off me in the summer heat but qv soaks into my skin very well. And I really love that the products are Australian made/ owned.

Purchased in February 2018.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

kl N

kl Nasked

See if any experienced user here could help advise me on the following:

I bought an 1 litre version of the QV lotion. The lotion comes out with very small white soluble particles. The bottom of the container says it is yet to expire in at least two years. I used to buy small size version and have not find similar particles. Other than that the content seems normal. I am wondering if that is normal or should I return it to the Chemist shop??

Thank

Sheryltherese A.asked

Is this product good to use on 1 month baby ?

Melissa

You can buy Ego QV baby products in this range I would use them.

Sheryltherese A.

Yes but i wanted to knwon if the product in the picture is good for babies . Thanks

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Can you use this cream for acne prone skin