Ego QV Skin Lotion

• Smell
Angel

AngelVictoria

Light moisturiser

I love QV cream, so after reading raving reviews I've decided to try this lotion. It is a good product but I found it not as moisturising for very dry skin. It has no scent and it is quite runny. I've tried to use it on my face as well ( I have sensitive skin on my face), it burned and my skin felt uncomfortable with it. So dont use it on your face especially if you have a sensitive skin. It is great for the body, especially in summer time as it is very light lotion. It absorbs well into the skin and doesnt leave it greasy. I am currently using mine to moisturise my hands. It works ok, not great, my hands still stay dry after it absorbs. I prefer the cream to this lotion as it doesnt irritate my skin and is very moisturising.

Purchased in July 2016 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$17.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

kl N

kl Nasked

See if any experienced user here could help advise me on the following:

I bought an 1 litre version of the QV lotion. The lotion comes out with very small white soluble particles. The bottom of the container says it is yet to expire in at least two years. I used to buy small size version and have not find similar particles. Other than that the content seems normal. I am wondering if that is normal or should I return it to the Chemist shop??

Thank

Sheryltherese A.asked

Is this product good to use on 1 month baby ?

Melissa
Melissa

You can buy Ego QV baby products in this range I would use them.

Sheryltherese A.

Yes but i wanted to knwon if the product in the picture is good for babies . Thanks

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Can you use this cream for acne prone skin