Ego QV Skin Lotion

Ego QV Skin Lotion (page 2 of 2)

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
mommymadinah

mommymadinahAU

A better choice for sensitive skin

I have a extremely dry and itchy skin. And have tried so many lotion to fix it but mostly they just dried my skin more terrible. But not with QV skin lotion. It is very moisturizing and doesn't leave any greasy feeling.after applying it. It is really do the job.
Easy to apply, absorb as soon as you apply to your skin.
Little bit runny as a lotion.

toosh_88

toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD

Not for me!

Have used QV wash for years and really like it. Really didn't like the lotion, it was really thin and watery. My skin didnt feel smooth and soft at all. Definitely not for me

thin watery, didnt feel nice at all

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is unscented, so I would recommend it for someone who doesnt mind that aspect. It works pretty well when I have used it as a moisturiser. It basically does what it says it will do.
This product was recommended by 2 friends from work for my mum because she had extremely dry skin due to certain medications. It actually worked for her and now thats all she uses.
It is a bit more expensive when compared to the usual brands, but if you buy the 1 litre size, its pretty good value especially if you can find it at the cheaper chemists most of the time.

Moisturisers

Find out how Ego QV Skin Lotion compares to other Moisturisers

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

I have to admit I love QV and this lotion is fabulous it is light andyet does help with skin problems such as redness and exzma and so forth,, it also just moisturises the skin, it is slightly more than you would pay from a supermarket lotion but it healthier for the skin, andif you used it daily it may ward of breakouts of things like my exzma, or make them minimal. I have tried many creams and other items and i have to say this one come up to standard really easy.
This skin lotion is light and yet it leaves the skin soft and looking healthy.
There wasnt anything I disliked about it.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

i love this lotion, it relieves my sore itchy skin and also absorbs into the skin very well and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin
this is a fantastic light and creamy lotion. It helps relieve my sore itchy red skin when i get out of the shower. Comes in many size packs,no fragrance and absorbs into the skin quickly.
expensive.

will_rachelle

will_rachelle

Bad

No scent was great, but it just wasn't moisturising enough for my skin (and I don't have particularly dry skin) Only used it until the bottle was finished and then I switched back to my previous moisturiser.
No scent was the great thing for me - I found this great when I had a baby and didn't want to throw my baby off my own scent with deoderants and moisturisers in the first few weeks.
Very thin moisturiser compared to others that I have used. Not as intense as my skin needed in winter. More expensive then the more mainstream brands.

Dannii

Dannii

This is a great skin lotion, leaving the skin soft and moisturised. It is great for dry skin, red skin and works on children. I have used it on my 6mth old baby who has red skin at times, and it works really well getting rid of it pretty quickly!
This is great for dry skin, or rashes. Works well on children too
nothing - great product by qv

gizette

gizetteSydney

my husband gets really bad eczema on his hands from washing them to much and we now have a bottle of moisturiser by every tap in the house, he has also been using the lotion in the shower and it's fantastic all of his itchy skin has gone away, the eczema on his hands is gone to, if he runs out and doesn't replace it straight away the eczema comes back on his hands every time. we love this range and won't try anything else.
good price, really hydrates the skin, excellent for sensitive or dry skin.
we have not had any problems with the qv range.

kfmcnm

kfmcnm

QV Lotion is a wonderful moisturiser especially great for using in the sweaty summer months. It absorbs quickly and is non-greasy so you don't get the slimey skin effect like some moisturisers. The pump pack is an economical way to buy this product. It is also great to use on babies. I have used QV Lotion on my baby for baby massage and also on my child in winter when he has very dry skin. It is great for whole body use on any skin type, especially sensitive skin.
QV Skin Lotion is a lovely light moisturiser suitable fo adults, children and babies.

Moisturisers

Find out how Ego QV Skin Lotion compares to other Moisturisers

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I have eczema so my skin is quite sensitive. I find that QV lotion is gentle enough that it does not irritate my skin. I also find that it actually improves my skins performance as it is left soft and moist instead of dry and irritated.

The price for this product is midrange. It is not as cheap as the cheap stuff you buy the the supermarket and not super expensive as the fashion brand moisturizes. If you search around at different chemists you can usually find it on special.
It is gentle and does not irritate my skin. Skin is left more moist. The price is okay also.