Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (6)
Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best skin wash on the market

I have not been able to use soaps on my skin exposed to the sun for decades due to a medical condition. QV Body Wash is the best soap alternative on the market. Both QV and Cetaphil make a gentle wash lotion that is for people with extremely bad skin, but I found them both to be too weak. The QV wash lotion is almost as good as soap and does the job. Best to pump the lotion onto a small wash cloth and spread it around a bit to 'soap' up, and then use the cloth - otherwise it uses up too quickly if you only use hands.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Jess M

Jess MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing for those with sensitive skin

I had extremely severe atopic dermatitis and all sorts of ongoing skin conditions. After trying SO many products and having nothing work, a dermatologist recommended the QV range for my body. After a week of using only QV products to wash and moisturise my body, my skin issues had disappeared! Can not recommend enough!! Very hydrating and nice and thick to massage in.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

mjwilliams

mjwilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Clean Wash

We use this product with confidence knowing that we will have a great shower / bath and feel fresh and clean and No Itchy residue like we used to get with Soaps. We also use the Shampoo too. Great Products and affordable too with the family budget. Can buy at any Woolies or Pharmacy. Chemist Warehouse always have great specials and that is where we buy in bulk and stock up and Save money. Ego QV is for ME

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Ego QV Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Rachel Gray x

Rachel Gray xMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for sensitive skin

Works amazing on my extremely sensitive skin! Doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky or greasy which is what I love! Great for babies with sensitive skin too and has a wide range of products !

Purchased in August 2019.

GOD SEND

This wash has cured me of my dry and hydrated skin!! I was using loads of different lotions and potions on my skin after my shower but didn't think to change my soap until someone recommended QV. Since using this my skin has changed so much, I normally have dry, flakey and irritated skin but now I hardly even feel the need to put moisturiser on!! I would recommend using a sponge in the shower to help lather it up then it will last ages. Couldn't reccomend this product enough to all my fellow dry skin sufferers!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Sharon P.

Sharon P.Sydney, NSW

Great if you also have skin conditions

I use this and so does my daughter. It is gentle on the skin and would recommend it esp if you have skin conditions like eczema. It doesnt have any smell.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

KTAasked

Do you use soap with Qv wash please help

RogerR
RogerR

No, you don't need to use soap with QV.
QV **is** your soap!
We find it best to use with a loofah glove eg Manicare Exfoliating Gloves

Bobsysue
Bobsysue

No KTA, the QV takes the place of your soap or body wash, usually because it is used for sensitive skin and is gentler. It's really super - I wouldn't be without it. It's really economical too - we buy the largest bottles and put it into smaller bottles in the shower - and you only need a very small amount as it froths up really well.
Good luck - I'm sure you'll love it
Susan K

KTA

Thanks so much for answering my question it really helped me alot

Emma Mires

Emma Miresasked

is QV wash ok to use in "those" areas your told not to use soap?

brian

Yeah I use it pretty everywhere when I used it except when washing my behind though it might not do any damage though if you are extra concerned perhaps you should consult your doctor

remi

remiasked

Is it 100 percent safe for new born baby?

helen
helen

I'd think it would be. We have to use detergent free deoderant ut I think I coud use it on my new grandchlld. and congratulations.

brian

It should be alright as the ingredients are specifically put together for sensitive skin

CategoryBody Washes & Shower Gels