Ego QV Body Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No
Purla

PurlaSydney, NSW

Had skin rashes!

I thought this would help my eczema but worsen it instead. I used it on my face and my eyelids got suddenly sore and red. I stopped using it and the rash went away. I used it again after several days to confirm if I was really allergic to rash and found out that yeah it irritates my eye everytime I use it. I made my research and this product contains STYLENE and this chemical may cause eye irritation.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Causes skin irritation

I really wanted to like this product because QV is a good brand but this wash made the skin on my groin feel like it was burning (as if there was a menthol or something in it) and with a week of use my skin was damaged leading to a fungal infection that took weeks to get rid of. It also gave a type of dandruff on my face and scalp. I do not understand why a manufacturer of products targeted at people with sensitive skin would apparently use an ingredient that causes these problems.

Purchased in January 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

Immediately gave rashes to my LOs

Immediately gave rashes to my LOs after first day of bath using QA.
Although it depends from person to person, doesn't recommend as we've seen bad reaction for our both LOs.

Purchased in July 2019 at Christopher Chemist.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Ego QV Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

KTAasked

Do you use soap with Qv wash please help

RogerR
RogerR

No, you don't need to use soap with QV.
QV **is** your soap!
We find it best to use with a loofah glove eg Manicare Exfoliating Gloves

Bobsysue
Bobsysue

No KTA, the QV takes the place of your soap or body wash, usually because it is used for sensitive skin and is gentler. It's really super - I wouldn't be without it. It's really economical too - we buy the largest bottles and put it into smaller bottles in the shower - and you only need a very small amount as it froths up really well.
Good luck - I'm sure you'll love it
Susan K

KTA

Thanks so much for answering my question it really helped me alot

Emma Mires

Emma Miresasked

is QV wash ok to use in "those" areas your told not to use soap?

brian

Yeah I use it pretty everywhere when I used it except when washing my behind though it might not do any damage though if you are extra concerned perhaps you should consult your doctor

remi

remiasked

Is it 100 percent safe for new born baby?

helen
helen

I'd think it would be. We have to use detergent free deoderant ut I think I coud use it on my new grandchlld. and congratulations.

brian

It should be alright as the ingredients are specifically put together for sensitive skin

CategoryBody Washes & Shower Gels