Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash (page 2 of 6)

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (6)

extra good

I sometimes buy and use qv wash when I can afford it / I found it to be the second best wash on the market as it works very well and it lathers up quite well compared to the cheaper washes / I would highly recommend it to anyone who has.skin problems similar to me such as dermatitis

What would I do without this!!!

Antoinette

AntoinetteBrisbane, Queensland

Watery products

Littlewoman

LittlewomanSydney

I can't believe this is promoted for sensitive skin.

This wash was recommended to me for my daughter by the pharmacist because of her milk dots and reflux rash. I used this in addition to the qv moisturiser. As soon as I started using it she became red, it dried her skin out and irritated it. I switched to Curash and have no problems.

Irritated my daughter's skin.

ralphy79

ralphy79

It is easy to use and doesn't make my skin feel itchy, especially when I use it in the bath before bed. I like that its soap free. It feels very creamy on my skin and doesn't leave my face and body feeling dry afterwards. My skin feels softer and more moisturised now that I use it regularly. I also like that you only have to use a small amount. This make it value for money.
Its gentle on my skin and non irritating. Its easy to find at my local chemist. We all use it in my household.

tas81c

tas81c

Good

This is a great product my dermotologist put me on to! It has made a different in keeping my skin hydrated. It you find the right chemist it is not too expensive. It also lasts quite a while.
This works well and I am happy to recommend this to my friends.
When you get to the end of the pump container you need to take the lid off and bang out the last of the wash...but I guess that is true of alot of products. Plus I think it's the reason I get a weird residue on the bath/shower that is a pain to get off.

helenSydney

So good we keep a pump pack in the shower

Our family skin type ranges from dry to very allergic to most things. This is our choice of wash. We have a pump pack in the shower and we all use this. We have no soap in the bathroom now. We have added soap free hair products to our collection.
It actually does what it claims.
Quite wxpwnsive so look for it on sale

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

I love this cleanser. As it is quite pricey, I actually dilute it slightly. I wait till i have used about 20% of the procuct, then top up with water. Its still rich, and makes a great lather.
This a very gentle cleanser that does not irritate your skin. I have eczema on my hands and my skin is quite dry and this product does not irritate my skin or cause flare ups.
It is quite pricey, but the large pump action containers do go a long way and last a long time. The pump action dispenser means you don't use too much of the product.

mommymadinah

mommymadinahAU

Rebuild your skin

First time i got this soap was when i got burnt on my feet. I used to use a normal Lux or any other nice smell soap. But it was too painful when i was got burnt. So i went to the chemist and ask about some soap that is safe for a wound like that. The lady gave to me a sample of a gentle wash QV, she goes to me, try it and if you like it then get an actual size of this product. I tried it, and i love it straight away.
I used to have an itchy and extremely dry skin, but after using this product it is so much better. I got all QV product literally from head to toe. That is how much i love the formula
It is soap free which is good for sensitive skin, fragrance free, and moisturize your skin completely

Suzii

SuziiWA, 6056

My Favourite Soap

This is the best product QV Wash for me!!

My skin was in very bad condition before like what too many skin doctors told me that I have a psoriasis and no medicine that help me to cure it..its been too many years that I felt so depressed about it but finally last year I went to another skin specialist and she told me to use QV Wash, and so I did and since then I noticed that my skin started to get clear and get smooth, no more dryness and itchiness..for the first time my skin gets more smoother and clearer,and I can now wear shorts and skirts, I am very thankful to my dermatologist and to QV Wash now I feel more confident very happy because my skin problem is gone...

GMM
GMM

QV standard wash actually contains Sodium lauryl sulphate which is a known irratant which actually drys out the skin with pro-longed use.. Enjoy :)

TSL
TSL

Thanks GMM for that insight.

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

Great product that I have used on myself and my children. I have actually used it to make my own baby wipes and it worked well. However I am more likely to use a cheaper brand as I find it over priced but this would be the only down side to it.
Does what it says it will do. Does not irritate the skin and is fragrance free.
It is expensive and I have actually found a chemist brand that I have switched to due to the cost.

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

I would recommend this product for adults or children from normal to problem skin. There are different types to suit different needs.

It may seem a bit exxy but often goes on sale and really isn't too much when you consider the size of the pack. I wish they would stock it in Coles/woolworths though.
Fantastic in the bath for kids.
My daughter had that terrible newborn skin (which lasted for ages) and the QV was the only thing to clear it up! I still use it with her and it keeps her skin clean and fresh
Can't buy it in supermarkets

IHATEPUMPKIN

IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

Our baby suffered from eczema almost from birth. It was treated once with cream from the doctor but would come back slightly every now and then. We tried everything that was reasonable and then we found QV. I am yet to find a spot of eczema on our baby after finding this product. Looks like we will be using it for a while!
Great to eczema, babies, leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed
Very expensive

kaf23

kaf23

Good

I purchased this product for my daughter who suffers dry and itchy skin particularly in the winter months and i have found it to be a really good product. It helps to keep her skin moist and clean and she doesnt get irritated after bathing when we use this product.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth - not irritated.
It is quite expensive.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i think its worth the price and a great product that can be used by the whole family and on your whole body and face
great for sensitive skin, great alternative to soap, love the pump packs, its great to have a wash you can use on your face and body so you do not need 2 different products for your shower if you dont want, great for the whole family, leaves skin feeling so soft and so refreshed
it can be quite pricey but you have to realise its a face and body cleanser and for sensitive skin so really its 2 produst in one, also the packaging to me is quite boring

sammyjane_21

sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product for anyone with skin conditions. Our whole family suffer from eczema and other skin problems that flare up with perfumed or coloured bath/shower products. QV lathers well which is often a problem with sorbolene type fragrance free products. Can be used for children and adults and is great for bath or shower.
This product is fragrance and colour free, good creamy consistency and lathers well

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

this is a GREAT skin cleanser for everyone, even normal skin doesnt need extra perfumes and additives that most body washes have, the large pump bottle lasts such a long time in the shower and it lathers very well making skin soft
lovely creamy consistancy and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Has cleared up minor acne on my skin and also helps skin to heal. the pump bottle is very handy in the shower and lasts a few months even when used everyday. lathers up quite well.
price, chemists now make their own branded QV skin wash which is just as good

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to say QV is a great one, It doesnt play up with exzma, and any skin rashes you may have well it is gentle on them, it is plain in packaging, but the contents are really good. I would use this on my whole family from baby onwards as it is gentle enough to use on the whole family making it a cheap product as you dont have to uy seperate ones for different members of your family, it may cost you a little more to start of with, but you will soon recoup that back. It leaves your skin soft, clean and certainly not dry in any way, I would highly recommend this one.
Loved the fact that it is for all skin types and doesnt upset exzma.
QV has a plain smell to it but it leaves you fresh all the same.

sumaya

sumaya

I have become a big fan of QV Wash and i have made it my main product. It is gentle on all skin types and gives my skin a good cleanse without being harsh. After using QV Wash my skin not only feels great but it also looks great. I have actually seen an improvement in my skin and i definately will not be changing products anytime soon.
It is suitable for all skin types and gives skin a deep yet gentle cleanse.
There is nothing really except maybe a better scent would be good because it has that yoghurt type of smell.