Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash (page 3 of 6)

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (6)
seashelle

seashelle

Good

Very nice to use, almost feels like you're using moisturister instead of a soap. And you probably are. It doesnt lather as well as other soapy products, so this wont suit you if you like a lot of later, but it does what it is meant to do. There is almost no fragrance if you are sensitive to smells. Also, it is good for dry, eczma prone skin, which was what my skin was for a while.
Gentle, cleans well, little to no smell, mousturises
None really, apart from no exfoliation. Still need to use moisturiser after wards for dry skin.

VerySplendid

VerySplendid

Terrible

This product is marketed as being beneficial for sensitive skin conditions, however it contains SLS (sodium laurel sulphate) and parabens - ingredients I usually avoid due to their harmful effects. I decided to buy it for my partner to try as he has severe excema and we are willing to try anything that will help. It instantly caused a burning sensation and made his skin even more dry and flaky. Based on the ingredients alone I wouldn't recommend this product and supported by its performance, I'd definitely never recommend it to anyone.

It worsened my partner's excema. Expensive, harsh on sensitive skin.

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

Good

Even though this is an expensive product, it is similar to other products on the market that provide a soap-free alternative. It provides a nice lather and cleans as well as moisturises. I have used the QV bath oil before and the wash seems to last a lot longer. It would be nicer if it would foam a little more to create 'bubbles' which my daughters miss out on.
I use this in my daughter's bath as a preventative measure for her eczema as it is a much better alternative to soap
It is quite expensive. Would be good if it created bubbles in the bath.

amanda_01

amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

I've used this on both my skin, as I suffer from eczema, and on my new baby's skin, and have found it to be wonderful. It's non irritating and doesn't dry out my skin like soap does, even those that claim to be a moisturising soap. It keeps my baby's skin soft and supple and cleans it gently, which is brilliant as she tends to get rashy if her skin gets too dry.
A great soap-free body was that's gentle even on the most sensitive skin
Not as widely available as I would like, have to get it from the chemist

Perthconsumer

PerthconsumerPerth, WA

Good

I have sensitive skin and have found the QV wash range is a better alternative to soap. I also like adding the wash to bath water. It makes for a relaxing soak. The only problem is it's very expensive. There are cheaper products on the market that do the same job. There is a brand called "Michaels" that is also available at pharmacists. Sorbelene also makes a liquid soap that is available at supermarkets. I would suggest giving all of them a go.
An excellent alternative to soap particularly for people with sensitive skin.
It's quite expensive and only available at pharmacists.

Rooni

RooniAU

I only recently discovered QV wash after years of walking around looking and feeling like a lizard with scales. The whole family has been impressed with it. I have a husband who suffers psorisis and 2 kids who suffer excema and one like me who suffers dermatitis. We all love our QV wash and most of us no longer find we have itchy awful skin, even in winter.
It's very gentle.
Really does help skin to retain moisture.
Hypoallergenic.
Lasts for ages so while it seems expensive it's really quite cheap.
I wish it would foam up a little more in the shower.

heytherek

heytherek

I use these products for my toddler and have never encountered a problem. Very gentle and mild for sensitive skin and the bottles last forever. You do not need to use much of the product each time. The product is great for eczema prone skin and has no scent so is nice to use and not overpowering. The bottles are regularly on special at chemists so easy to pick up at an affordable price. Highly recommended for anyone.
Excellent for sufferers of dry skin and other skin conditions. Large bottles last a long time and are relatively inexpensive. No soap.

tanyajane

tanyajane

OK

I used this prodcut with great success when I was pregannt. My pregnancy skin beame quite dry, flaky and irritated. This was recommended by my docotr. Apart form being cost effective,it worked! I found that my skin especially the facial skin was much better after using it. It did not work so well for me post pregnancy as I did not really feel clean. I felt that I needed to wash the feel of the residue off my skin.
This prodcut is inexpensive and very versatile. it works for both face and body.This is easy to use in the shower.
I found that it did not remove makeup well.

River

River

Good

i used QV for years and it really helped the condition of my skin alot, i felt less itchy and the redness and sores from my eczema reduced drastically. it is a great product for those of us with dry, itchy skin, eczema and other skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis, and also the elderly and very young children. it is so mild and does not have an added scent. the only thing i would say is that with no scent, i didn't feel overly clean and i missed the feeling of a body wash that made you smell nice.
clears up skin problems, very mild
no scent, so didn't feel clean even though i was

madles

madlesSouthwest, VIC

Good

My son's suffer from eczema and this has helped ease it. The whole family use it as it is gentel on the skin. It's often on special so you can buy the large bottle for a great price.
Great for sensitive and dry skin, great for the whole family. Great for people whith skin conditions.
Nothing at all.

lisss

lisss

This is an excellent product. I love the price which is very reasonable especially when bought in bulk sizing. It is excellent for sensitive skin and is gentle enough to use on the face in my opinion which is convinient and saves money on a cleanser. I like how it feels on my skin as it is not too thick to apply like some competing products and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I would recommend this product for anyone who has a skin condition or sensitive skin and it is great for use on children as well.
Good price, very gentle on skin, feels nice and moisturises

Pinky101

Pinky101

QV wash is a nice gentle alternative to soap. It can be used by anyone and everyone. I have friends who used it on their pets with great success as it is so gentle and helps clear up many skin conditions. Even the most sensitive skins can use it. It has no heavy scent which I like.
I love that it is gentle on the skin. It helped to clear up my cousins skin condition and is gentle enough for the whole family to use. I have even had friends use it on their babies.
I don't know of anything I don't like abou it.

nicellsar

nicellsar

Good

My 7 year old daughter suffers from eczema so QV wash is perfect for her. I have replaced all other soaps with QV Wash throughout the house because the whole family can use it. I even wash my face with it at night and find it gives you that clean soft skin feel which is great for me as I have dry skin.
Great for sensitive and dry skin. Can be used on the whole family.
Smell

hardyundy

hardyundy

I first started using the QV range for my eldest son 6yrs ago.
Great product with a very wide range of items.
My first choice of bath product when my 2nd child was born was also QV.
Love the soft skin and healthy fresh appearance it leaves.
Great for sensitive skin
cost

tweettee

tweettee

Good

A great product at a great price, it was first recommended to me by my doctor and I have used it since then on my kids as well. A gentle product that is inexpensive and lasts for a while. My oldest child has very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate or upset the ph balance of his skin. It has a pleaant smell and can be used by the whole family. I would recommend this to anyone, not just people who have sensitive skin!
The product is very gentle on skin and great for people that have problem or sensitive skin.

kirsty2010

kirsty2010

Good

I think this is great, especially for children when you want to use a gentle product without compromising on quality. More gentle than some baby soaps.
This product is so gentle on inflammed skin and does not dry out the way soap does. It has a pleasant smell and does leave you feeling clean and fresh. It is very reasonably priced and is avilable at a variety of stores so is easy to get. Works well as a gentle facial cleanser to remove light make up. It is not too thick and one bottle does last quite a while.
Nothing, it is extremely adaptable.

Shells680

Shells680

It smells nice, washes well, doesn't irritate and dry like soaps, it is not too expensive and once you use it, you don't go back.
I love the cost. What you get for your money is excellent. And most importantly it doesn't irritate my sons skin. He is allergic to soap and I have to be careful with what he uses right down to laundry detergent.
I don't dislike any thing about this product at all.

Sarah09

Sarah09

I bought this product recommended by the hospital after our daughter suffered an allegic reation to some medication, it took the itch away and I have used it ever since.
Cheap, easy to use and works great
Does not lather up and have to make a special trip to the chemist to buy it.

noodle

noodle

I recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. It is value for money and does everything it says it will do. Used in conjunction with all the other QV products it is a great wash.
I love this product, having dry skin I have tried many different products on the market with little sucess. I have been using this product for six months and I have had outstanding results. My skin has a glow with great elasticity. Using the wash I only need a small amount and it goes a long way.
There is nothing I dont like about this product.

mrsberdy

mrsberdy

OK

It didn't make a change in my husband's skin condition (rash) and as above, was not keeping him 'clean' for long during the day, so we stopped using it and have 3/4 of a pump bottle sitting in the cupboard.
I have not doubt however that it would help others with their conditions, I have heard others saying that it has worked for them.
Obviously its properties for helping with skin conditions, rashes and excema.
No lather - my husband found that especially his underarms began smelling very early in the day when using it, as it just doesn't seem to offer that clean feeling that regular soap does. We had to back it up with lots of deodorant!!