Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash (page 4 of 6)

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (6)
Hannahrose

Hannahrose

Good

i bought this prooduct as i felt that normal skin products were making my skin dry and itchy, I was reccommended to try the QV range by the pharmacist as it has a low PH and would not dry out my skin.
Very gentle on skin, great for people with skin problems
If anything i think QV is too gentle for normal skin types, its more of a lotion and there is no scent. I dont really feel clean after using it ( even though i obviously am) but probably because it doesnt lather and sort of stays on the skin like a film.

PTB0302

PTB0302

I bought this product on the advice of my derma doctor, due to excessive dry skin caused by being on some medication. It was so great, made me feel clean although didn't provide that nice smell, but certainly helped to not aggravate or cause further dryness which fragrant products do. You can buy it in all sizes, travel and really large to have in the shower. Is also good for young kids on their sensitive skin. I recommend this product if you are suffering with dry skin or sensitive skin.
Gentle on skin, does not cause irritation, inexpensive
Does not have the 'nice clean' smell that fragrant washes have.

neodymium

neodymiumAU

QV Wash is an excellent alternative for people who have sensitive skin and cannot use regular soap. It is very easy to apply and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturised. The low odour is also useful for people who made be allergic to perfumes or fragrances. As someone who has had problems with sensitive skin, it is a relief to find an affordable everyday product which is safe to use and keeps your skin clean without any dryness or irritation. I would happily recommend QV Wash to anyone looking for an affordable body wash that is gentle on the skin.
Suitable for people with sensitive skin, Low odour, Recommended by doctors, Good value for money
Nothing of note

BetterAgents

BetterAgents

It is a great product and I have used it for years. I will continue to keep using QV body wash and cream as they are some of my favourite products.
It is great for any type of skin condition, if you have dry skin or eczema then it works well to help repair the damaged skin. I originally tried it because my son had a small about of eczema on his legs and after only a week it had completely disappeared. I continued to use it and found that I never had a problems with dry skin again.
The smell is not as pleasant as other products, but this is why it is so good for the skin. It doesn't have any perfumes added.

Cinful

CinfulAU

This is the only wash that does not dry my 6 month old's skin. It is a little expensive but you use so little at a time that it's not too bad. It can be used by the whole family which is great.
This wash is great for the whole family. I initially bought it for my bub who had mild eczema & it was the only one that got rid of it. I had tried all the msot popular baby washes, but they just dried his skin more.
A little expensive but if you buy the large bottle it eworks out pretty reasonable.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

My daughter has eczema and cradle cap and decided to give this a go. I bought it when she was 4 months old and 5 months on, I have hardly made a dent in the bottle! I only use a small amount and use it to wash her hair. It has been brilliant as other brands irritated her skin too much.
Excellent for sensitive and dry skin. I use it for my baby daughter. Pump pack is great
Price, but a litte goes a long way

katpaul

katpaul

I use this for my entire family. It is gentle on my four year olds skin, and soothed my skin when it was red raw and stinging on other washes. It doesn't irritate my eczema. I love the fact that it isn't fragrance. Lasts for a long time. I use it in my daughter's bath water and as a shower gel and hand wash for myself and my husband. Highly recommended
Very moisturising. Does not irratate my very dry skin. Does not irratate my ecxema. Lasts for a long time. Easily available.
nothing - I use it on my entire family.

lbj39

lbj39

We use this for our children's bath. No bubbles which they like. But that is probably better for their skin. It isn't a scented product which again I suspect is better for them. It seems to be really gentle and we used it from when they were quite young. The pump pack is easy to use. Or the larger pack is better value and you just pour a cap full into the bath. It makes the bath water a milky colour. We love it and use it on a regular basis.
Love it, perfect for the whole family
For the children, no bubbles

GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

It's great havig a product like this that is safe for a member of our family with highly sensitive skin to use. We can use it for all personal hygene purposes, even hair washing, there is no irritation after use and the skin is left moisturized.
We have been using this product safely for years and when we try other products the skin rritation always worsens, when we return to QV Wask, skin irritations settle down again.
Thanks QV for producing a great product for sensitive skin.

Safe, does not irritate and can be used as a replacement for shampoo.

Dufft777

Dufft777

Very good. Does not irritate the children's skin. Easy to use pumps so the kids can wash themselves. Great that you can buy the larger economical bottles.
Being a large family its great that you can buy this product in 1 litre bottles. The kids kind the pump easy to use. We also have a lot of skin conditions in our home however this product does not irritate.
Maybe the price. But I guess you are paying for quality. Also the oil makes the water turn white - the kids are used to this now but in the beginning they thought I was bathing them in dirty water.

taniaberman

taniaberman

Good

we use this product for my 3 year old daughter who suffers with excema, we had previuosly tried other products and then the pharmacist put us on to this one, i was sceptical at first and didnt like the price but we tried it and now use it for her all the time. due to the price no one else in the family uses it but noone else in the family suffers from any skin conditions. i put a cap full in the bath and plus use it as her soap and shampoo. it has made her excama stabalise. it is not a miricle cure but does ease the inflamation
does seem to help with excema
price, avalibility

Gemstone

Gemstone

This is a great mild product that works well to keep my sons excema at bay. when he was a baby the excema was quite uncontrollable and we were unable to use any soap products on him at all. we used qv wash in his bath instead and found that it helped to keep outbreaks to a minium but was still an effective cleaning agent. Now that he is a little older the excema is under control more. But when he does have an outbreak, I just use the qv bath wash in his bath and it helps to keep the outbreak under control.
great mild product
a bit expensive

globug

globug

Good

My boyfriend developed rashes all over his body for some reason and after seeing our GP and a dermatologist, he was recommended to use QV products and ever since his skin has improved and his rashes have been reduced.
I didn't suffer any skin problems but have started using the wash and found it a great replacement.
Works well for people with sensitive skin and have issues with normal products on the market. It is pretty well priced for a large bottle and when I buy it, I know it isn't full of unnecessary chemicals.
Not much. It would be really good if more supermarkets stocked it rather than just chemists.

kirdy

kirdy

Good

Have been using these products for years on my son who has excema relieves his itchiness and helps prevent the dryness that he experiences with the excema also great to use in the elderly who generally have very sensitive skin.
gentle on the most sensitive skin
can be a little expensive when comparing with other likewise products

janeglee

janeglee

I have been using QV wash for at least four years because I have sensitive skin. It is unfragranced and very gentle. I definitely notice the difference in my skin dryness if I switch to regular soap for a week or two instead. The large pump bottle lasts for a long time if you use it sensibly. I will definitely continue to use QV wash daily in the future and have recommended it to my friends and family.
Really gentle on sensitive, dry skin. Does not irritate or worsen ezcema/psoriasis symptoms.
A little pricey compared to other body washes and soaps

stefaneigh

stefaneigh

Good

A great alternative to soap which can be used by anyone; it definately is very gentle and the pump bottle makes it very handy.
I love that it is fragrance free but some people may not like this. It really is gentle on your skin. Its really handy that it can be bought in a pump bottle as it makes it so easy to use. This is a great alternative to soap, great for sensitive skin and for young children. It has a nice consistency and seems to go a long way.
It can be a little expensive but you get what you pay for and it does seem to last a while.

connielaura

connielaura

OK

okay well this is a mixed review. on the positive side it did help with the itching, i like the huge pump bottle as it keeps for a while and if you use it all the time you don't have to keep running out and buying more. in saying that it is expensive for a big bottle and it might be a big chunk of money on the day. i found that as it had no scent, i actually didn't feel that clean..i have switched to aveeno..great!!
stops itching, good for people with skin conditions, comes in a range of sizes, lasts along time.
expensive if you have to buy it all the time

jaraya

jaraya

Good

I have used this for both my small children who both suffer with eczema and from time to time get dry skin and rashes which make them feel very irritated. Once I started using this product in their bath I found it worked really well at taking away the dryness of their skin and help to relieve the symptoms of their eczema. You dont need to use too much each time either, so even though it is a little expensive to buy, it can last for quite some time.
Great for prevention or containment of eczema for children and adults
Expensive

M23082003

M23082003

Good

Great product for the whole family to use. I used it on my sensitive hands as I have ezcema, did not irritate my hands as hand soaps do. Bathed my baby in this all the time as it works great on both of us.
Fragrance free body was which is very gentle on the skin of the whole family. I like the fact that my whole family can use this product even my 6 month old son. I like that it lathers up well and is soft on the skin.
A little expensive if it is purchased while not on sale.

krissyj80

krissyj80

I suffer from dermatitis and sensitive skin and find soaps and body washes just irritate my skin further. My pharmacist recommended QV wash as a soap alternative and I haven't looked back. It's non greasy and doesn't dry out your skin - which is great if you do suffer from skin problems. Of course it's more expensive than soap, but one pump bottle lasts ages and can be purchased quite cheaply from some discount outlets. My son is showing signs of suffering problem skin as well so I have been using it in his bath and it is working wonders for him as well.
fantastic soap alternative for sensitive and problem skin
nothing to dislike