Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash

Watered down

Watery. Takes several more pumps to wash than other washes. Minimum of thirty words so now I'm just filling up the box with superfluous words in order to post this.

RogerRCherrybrook

Water gets into the container in the shower

We use this in our shower and we like it.
However, we notice that the pump mechanism allows (splashed) water to get into the container. This gradually dilutes the soap until - at the end - it's mostly water and not very nice.

Pump not working

The pump on the last 2 large bottles do not work, i find the wash is excellent and my skin feels 100% better using QV wash.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Ego QV Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Antoinette

AntoinetteBrisbane, Queensland

Watery products

tanyajane

tanyajane

OK

I used this prodcut with great success when I was pregannt. My pregnancy skin beame quite dry, flaky and irritated. This was recommended by my docotr. Apart form being cost effective,it worked! I found that my skin especially the facial skin was much better after using it. It did not work so well for me post pregnancy as I did not really feel clean. I felt that I needed to wash the feel of the residue off my skin.
This prodcut is inexpensive and very versatile. it works for both face and body.This is easy to use in the shower.
I found that it did not remove makeup well.

mrsberdy

mrsberdy

OK

It didn't make a change in my husband's skin condition (rash) and as above, was not keeping him 'clean' for long during the day, so we stopped using it and have 3/4 of a pump bottle sitting in the cupboard.
I have not doubt however that it would help others with their conditions, I have heard others saying that it has worked for them.
Obviously its properties for helping with skin conditions, rashes and excema.
No lather - my husband found that especially his underarms began smelling very early in the day when using it, as it just doesn't seem to offer that clean feeling that regular soap does. We had to back it up with lots of deodorant!!

connielaura

connielaura

OK

okay well this is a mixed review. on the positive side it did help with the itching, i like the huge pump bottle as it keeps for a while and if you use it all the time you don't have to keep running out and buying more. in saying that it is expensive for a big bottle and it might be a big chunk of money on the day. i found that as it had no scent, i actually didn't feel that clean..i have switched to aveeno..great!!
stops itching, good for people with skin conditions, comes in a range of sizes, lasts along time.
expensive if you have to buy it all the time

kade1234

kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This product is less damaging than using soap as it is more gentle and does not contain perfumes.

Saying that though I still find that when I do have sensitive skin from eczema QV wash still irritates it a lot and I can feel a burning sensation. I have stopped using QV wash because of this.

I have also used Dove and found that to much gentler although more expensive. I use that instead now.
It is an okay product that gently cleans your skin.
I find that my skin still reacts to this wash and feels dry in some circumstances.

fanatical

fanatical

OK

It was great on my son's skin. Kept it well moisturised at any rate. We still use the moisturiser but not the wash.
I had to use it on my son when he was first born till the age of about two because he had excema. It was perfect for that.
Can't really say what it feels like to use personally. A little expensive compared to normal soap so if you didn't need to use it then that choice would be made for me.

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Ego QV Body Wash compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

memeng

memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

OK

Bought it for husband when his skin went dry and irritated. He found it's good for his feet: soothe and helped his cracked heels to recover quicker. He doesn't like to use liquid form though, so I ended up using it. Does a good job as a body wash, but it is quite pricy for the amount you get. There are other brands that contain more natural ingredients with better price.
Smooth texture, 2-in1 face and body wash.
The smell. It also contains some potential skin irritants even though it's supposed to be formulated for sensitive skin.

KTAasked

Do you use soap with Qv wash please help

RogerR

No, you don't need to use soap with QV.
QV **is** your soap!
We find it best to use with a loofah glove eg Manicare Exfoliating Gloves

Bobsysue
Bobsysue

No KTA, the QV takes the place of your soap or body wash, usually because it is used for sensitive skin and is gentler. It's really super - I wouldn't be without it. It's really economical too - we buy the largest bottles and put it into smaller bottles in the shower - and you only need a very small amount as it froths up really well.
Good luck - I'm sure you'll love it
Susan K

KTA

Thanks so much for answering my question it really helped me alot

Emma Mires

Emma Miresasked

is QV wash ok to use in "those" areas your told not to use soap?

brian

Yeah I use it pretty everywhere when I used it except when washing my behind though it might not do any damage though if you are extra concerned perhaps you should consult your doctor

remi

remiasked

Is it 100 percent safe for new born baby?

helen
helen

I'd think it would be. We have to use detergent free deoderant ut I think I coud use it on my new grandchlld. and congratulations.

brian

It should be alright as the ingredients are specifically put together for sensitive skin

CategoryBody Washes & Shower Gels