Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash

Stevejan

StevejanSydney

Works for me

Dematologist and Gp told me to mone from dove or pears soap to Ego or. Cetaphil...both have removed my dry flakey skin .red rash..they are used in hospitals which suggests quality...benefits depends on issue being treated..im diagnosed e
With dry eczema ( prickly heat)

extra good

I sometimes buy and use qv wash when I can afford it / I found it to be the second best wash on the market as it works very well and it lathers up quite well compared to the cheaper washes / I would highly recommend it to anyone who has.skin problems similar to me such as dermatitis

tas81c

tas81c

Good

This is a great product my dermotologist put me on to! It has made a different in keeping my skin hydrated. It you find the right chemist it is not too expensive. It also lasts quite a while.
This works well and I am happy to recommend this to my friends.
When you get to the end of the pump container you need to take the lid off and bang out the last of the wash...but I guess that is true of alot of products. Plus I think it's the reason I get a weird residue on the bath/shower that is a pain to get off.

helenSydney

So good we keep a pump pack in the shower

Our family skin type ranges from dry to very allergic to most things. This is our choice of wash. We have a pump pack in the shower and we all use this. We have no soap in the bathroom now. We have added soap free hair products to our collection.
It actually does what it claims.
Quite wxpwnsive so look for it on sale

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

Great product that I have used on myself and my children. I have actually used it to make my own baby wipes and it worked well. However I am more likely to use a cheaper brand as I find it over priced but this would be the only down side to it.
Does what it says it will do. Does not irritate the skin and is fragrance free.
It is expensive and I have actually found a chemist brand that I have switched to due to the cost.

IHATEPUMPKIN

IHATEPUMPKINSydney, NSW

Good

Our baby suffered from eczema almost from birth. It was treated once with cream from the doctor but would come back slightly every now and then. We tried everything that was reasonable and then we found QV. I am yet to find a spot of eczema on our baby after finding this product. Looks like we will be using it for a while!
Great to eczema, babies, leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed
Very expensive

kaf23

kaf23

Good

I purchased this product for my daughter who suffers dry and itchy skin particularly in the winter months and i have found it to be a really good product. It helps to keep her skin moist and clean and she doesnt get irritated after bathing when we use this product.
Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth - not irritated.
It is quite expensive.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

Good

overall i think its worth the price and a great product that can be used by the whole family and on your whole body and face
great for sensitive skin, great alternative to soap, love the pump packs, its great to have a wash you can use on your face and body so you do not need 2 different products for your shower if you dont want, great for the whole family, leaves skin feeling so soft and so refreshed
it can be quite pricey but you have to realise its a face and body cleanser and for sensitive skin so really its 2 produst in one, also the packaging to me is quite boring

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

this is a GREAT skin cleanser for everyone, even normal skin doesnt need extra perfumes and additives that most body washes have, the large pump bottle lasts such a long time in the shower and it lathers very well making skin soft
lovely creamy consistancy and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Has cleared up minor acne on my skin and also helps skin to heal. the pump bottle is very handy in the shower and lasts a few months even when used everyday. lathers up quite well.
price, chemists now make their own branded QV skin wash which is just as good

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to say QV is a great one, It doesnt play up with exzma, and any skin rashes you may have well it is gentle on them, it is plain in packaging, but the contents are really good. I would use this on my whole family from baby onwards as it is gentle enough to use on the whole family making it a cheap product as you dont have to uy seperate ones for different members of your family, it may cost you a little more to start of with, but you will soon recoup that back. It leaves your skin soft, clean and certainly not dry in any way, I would highly recommend this one.
Loved the fact that it is for all skin types and doesnt upset exzma.
QV has a plain smell to it but it leaves you fresh all the same.

seashelle

seashelle

Good

Very nice to use, almost feels like you're using moisturister instead of a soap. And you probably are. It doesnt lather as well as other soapy products, so this wont suit you if you like a lot of later, but it does what it is meant to do. There is almost no fragrance if you are sensitive to smells. Also, it is good for dry, eczma prone skin, which was what my skin was for a while.
Gentle, cleans well, little to no smell, mousturises
None really, apart from no exfoliation. Still need to use moisturiser after wards for dry skin.

alicat82

alicat82NSW, 2745

Good

Even though this is an expensive product, it is similar to other products on the market that provide a soap-free alternative. It provides a nice lather and cleans as well as moisturises. I have used the QV bath oil before and the wash seems to last a lot longer. It would be nicer if it would foam a little more to create 'bubbles' which my daughters miss out on.
I use this in my daughter's bath as a preventative measure for her eczema as it is a much better alternative to soap
It is quite expensive. Would be good if it created bubbles in the bath.

Perthconsumer

PerthconsumerPerth, WA

Good

I have sensitive skin and have found the QV wash range is a better alternative to soap. I also like adding the wash to bath water. It makes for a relaxing soak. The only problem is it's very expensive. There are cheaper products on the market that do the same job. There is a brand called "Michaels" that is also available at pharmacists. Sorbelene also makes a liquid soap that is available at supermarkets. I would suggest giving all of them a go.
An excellent alternative to soap particularly for people with sensitive skin.
It's quite expensive and only available at pharmacists.

River

River

Good

i used QV for years and it really helped the condition of my skin alot, i felt less itchy and the redness and sores from my eczema reduced drastically. it is a great product for those of us with dry, itchy skin, eczema and other skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis, and also the elderly and very young children. it is so mild and does not have an added scent. the only thing i would say is that with no scent, i didn't feel overly clean and i missed the feeling of a body wash that made you smell nice.
clears up skin problems, very mild
no scent, so didn't feel clean even though i was

madles

madlesSouthwest, VIC

Good

My son's suffer from eczema and this has helped ease it. The whole family use it as it is gentel on the skin. It's often on special so you can buy the large bottle for a great price.
Great for sensitive and dry skin, great for the whole family. Great for people whith skin conditions.
Nothing at all.

nicellsar

nicellsar

Good

My 7 year old daughter suffers from eczema so QV wash is perfect for her. I have replaced all other soaps with QV Wash throughout the house because the whole family can use it. I even wash my face with it at night and find it gives you that clean soft skin feel which is great for me as I have dry skin.
Great for sensitive and dry skin. Can be used on the whole family.
Smell

tweettee

tweettee

Good

A great product at a great price, it was first recommended to me by my doctor and I have used it since then on my kids as well. A gentle product that is inexpensive and lasts for a while. My oldest child has very sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate or upset the ph balance of his skin. It has a pleaant smell and can be used by the whole family. I would recommend this to anyone, not just people who have sensitive skin!
The product is very gentle on skin and great for people that have problem or sensitive skin.

kirsty2010

kirsty2010

Good

I think this is great, especially for children when you want to use a gentle product without compromising on quality. More gentle than some baby soaps.
This product is so gentle on inflammed skin and does not dry out the way soap does. It has a pleasant smell and does leave you feeling clean and fresh. It is very reasonably priced and is avilable at a variety of stores so is easy to get. Works well as a gentle facial cleanser to remove light make up. It is not too thick and one bottle does last quite a while.
Nothing, it is extremely adaptable.

Hannahrose

Hannahrose

Good

i bought this prooduct as i felt that normal skin products were making my skin dry and itchy, I was reccommended to try the QV range by the pharmacist as it has a low PH and would not dry out my skin.
Very gentle on skin, great for people with skin problems
If anything i think QV is too gentle for normal skin types, its more of a lotion and there is no scent. I dont really feel clean after using it ( even though i obviously am) but probably because it doesnt lather and sort of stays on the skin like a film.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

My daughter has eczema and cradle cap and decided to give this a go. I bought it when she was 4 months old and 5 months on, I have hardly made a dent in the bottle! I only use a small amount and use it to wash her hair. It has been brilliant as other brands irritated her skin too much.
Excellent for sensitive and dry skin. I use it for my baby daughter. Pump pack is great
Price, but a litte goes a long way