Ego QV Body Wash

Ego QV Body Wash

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (6)
Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best skin wash on the market

I have not been able to use soaps on my skin exposed to the sun for decades due to a medical condition. QV Body Wash is the best soap alternative on the market. Both QV and Cetaphil make a gentle wash lotion that is for people with extremely bad skin, but I found them both to be too weak. The QV wash lotion is almost as good as soap and does the job. Best to pump the lotion onto a small wash cloth and spread it around a bit to 'soap' up, and then use the cloth - otherwise it uses up too quickly if you only use hands.

Purchased in March 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Jess M

Jess MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing for those with sensitive skin

I had extremely severe atopic dermatitis and all sorts of ongoing skin conditions. After trying SO many products and having nothing work, a dermatologist recommended the QV range for my body. After a week of using only QV products to wash and moisturise my body, my skin issues had disappeared! Can not recommend enough!! Very hydrating and nice and thick to massage in.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

mjwilliams

mjwilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Clean Wash

We use this product with confidence knowing that we will have a great shower / bath and feel fresh and clean and No Itchy residue like we used to get with Soaps. We also use the Shampoo too. Great Products and affordable too with the family budget. Can buy at any Woolies or Pharmacy. Chemist Warehouse always have great specials and that is where we buy in bulk and stock up and Save money. Ego QV is for ME

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Rachel Gray x

Rachel Gray xMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for sensitive skin

Works amazing on my extremely sensitive skin! Doesn’t leave skin feeling sticky or greasy which is what I love! Great for babies with sensitive skin too and has a wide range of products !

Purchased in August 2019.

GOD SEND

This wash has cured me of my dry and hydrated skin!! I was using loads of different lotions and potions on my skin after my shower but didn't think to change my soap until someone recommended QV. Since using this my skin has changed so much, I normally have dry, flakey and irritated skin but now I hardly even feel the need to put moisturiser on!! I would recommend using a sponge in the shower to help lather it up then it will last ages. Couldn't reccomend this product enough to all my fellow dry skin sufferers!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $16.99.

Sharon P.

Sharon P.Sydney, NSW

Great if you also have skin conditions

I use this and so does my daughter. It is gentle on the skin and would recommend it esp if you have skin conditions like eczema. It doesnt have any smell.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Nae

NaeBrisbane

Love this stuff

I always buy this as it’s gentle enough to use with my little niece and doesn’t dry out my skin. I find I get some lumps on my skin (i.e. chicken skin - not the scientific term) when I use body wash with fragrances.

Cocky

CockySydney, NSW

Outstanding product for the times

Since using this product my skin irritations have disappeared, irritations that have been with me for a number of years. It certainly is a great relief and my lifestyle has benefited accordingly.

BobsysueWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ego No soap - no rashes, no blemishes

I've been using this product since it was suggested to help my bumps & lumps & broken skin ... This amazing 'Ego no soap' is truly the answer to my skin problems and there's & added bonus of huge cut prices on the larger containers. Try it, you'll be so glad you did.
Suz - Pialba

Love this!

I developed a facial skin irritation and consulted a chemist to help solve the problem. I advised that I used soap and water to wash my face. The chemist basically freaked out and then recommended QV. I've been using it for about two weeks and my skin is amazing; no tightness, breakouts or itchiness. QV almost renders moisturising as optional. Highly recommended.

WD tv live media player

WD tv live media playerPerth, Western Australia

QV Wash

I started using QV wash as i was getting thrush and excoriation due to id catheter. It was wonderful. Had to use antifungal cream too. QV wash it is not as oily as others.

What would I do without this!!!

ralphy79

ralphy79

It is easy to use and doesn't make my skin feel itchy, especially when I use it in the bath before bed. I like that its soap free. It feels very creamy on my skin and doesn't leave my face and body feeling dry afterwards. My skin feels softer and more moisturised now that I use it regularly. I also like that you only have to use a small amount. This make it value for money.
Its gentle on my skin and non irritating. Its easy to find at my local chemist. We all use it in my household.

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

I love this cleanser. As it is quite pricey, I actually dilute it slightly. I wait till i have used about 20% of the procuct, then top up with water. Its still rich, and makes a great lather.
This a very gentle cleanser that does not irritate your skin. I have eczema on my hands and my skin is quite dry and this product does not irritate my skin or cause flare ups.
It is quite pricey, but the large pump action containers do go a long way and last a long time. The pump action dispenser means you don't use too much of the product.

mommymadinah

mommymadinahAU

Rebuild your skin

First time i got this soap was when i got burnt on my feet. I used to use a normal Lux or any other nice smell soap. But it was too painful when i was got burnt. So i went to the chemist and ask about some soap that is safe for a wound like that. The lady gave to me a sample of a gentle wash QV, she goes to me, try it and if you like it then get an actual size of this product. I tried it, and i love it straight away.
I used to have an itchy and extremely dry skin, but after using this product it is so much better. I got all QV product literally from head to toe. That is how much i love the formula
It is soap free which is good for sensitive skin, fragrance free, and moisturize your skin completely

Suzii

SuziiWA, 6056

My Favourite Soap

This is the best product QV Wash for me!!

My skin was in very bad condition before like what too many skin doctors told me that I have a psoriasis and no medicine that help me to cure it..its been too many years that I felt so depressed about it but finally last year I went to another skin specialist and she told me to use QV Wash, and so I did and since then I noticed that my skin started to get clear and get smooth, no more dryness and itchiness..for the first time my skin gets more smoother and clearer,and I can now wear shorts and skirts, I am very thankful to my dermatologist and to QV Wash now I feel more confident very happy because my skin problem is gone...

GMM
GMM

QV standard wash actually contains Sodium lauryl sulphate which is a known irratant which actually drys out the skin with pro-longed use.. Enjoy :)

TSL
TSL

Thanks GMM for that insight.

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

I would recommend this product for adults or children from normal to problem skin. There are different types to suit different needs.

It may seem a bit exxy but often goes on sale and really isn't too much when you consider the size of the pack. I wish they would stock it in Coles/woolworths though.
Fantastic in the bath for kids.
My daughter had that terrible newborn skin (which lasted for ages) and the QV was the only thing to clear it up! I still use it with her and it keeps her skin clean and fresh
Can't buy it in supermarkets

sammyjane_21

sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

This is a great product for anyone with skin conditions. Our whole family suffer from eczema and other skin problems that flare up with perfumed or coloured bath/shower products. QV lathers well which is often a problem with sorbolene type fragrance free products. Can be used for children and adults and is great for bath or shower.
This product is fragrance and colour free, good creamy consistency and lathers well

sumaya

sumaya

I have become a big fan of QV Wash and i have made it my main product. It is gentle on all skin types and gives my skin a good cleanse without being harsh. After using QV Wash my skin not only feels great but it also looks great. I have actually seen an improvement in my skin and i definately will not be changing products anytime soon.
It is suitable for all skin types and gives skin a deep yet gentle cleanse.
There is nothing really except maybe a better scent would be good because it has that yoghurt type of smell.