R&B Bedding

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (18) · Not as advertised (0)
Patrick Ann Canavan

Patrick Ann CanavanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Second Time Around!!!!

Second time we have purchased from R&B Bedding - after purchasing our previous mattress for a guest room18 months ago we found the knowledge, service and follow up amazing - so when we decided to purchase a mattress for our bed we didn't look around as we usually would have done for a large item- We went to the showroom was pleasantly surprised with the choices on display as we had previously purchased the first mattress from Holywood Plaza - again Bowie and his Father were every bit as helpful as previously - the delivery and follow up is a tremendous peace of mind
Would certainly recommend R & B Bedding has been a pleasure dealing with them and the product is excellent!!!!

Mark Stueve

Mark StueveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and Pleasing

We found Bowie at R & B Bedding who puts the customer's needs first and foremost. He asked and answered many of our questions. There was no pressure with the result that we received a wonderful mattress and had a pleasant experience. After researching for 3 weeks we found and purchased from R & B Bedding - highly recommended.

Outstanding!!!

We fond R&B Bedding at South East Field days, they were excellent to deal with, the communication has been fantastic right through to delivery and then again after to make sure we are happy. Our mattress is very comfortable and we get a better night's sleep now.
Would recommend to anyone and everyone, if you need a new bed, these are the people to deal with.

Amazing!

Friendly, amazing and helpful staff. Store was easy to find and navigate. Large range of products to choose from. Dont know why i didnt buy a new mattress sooner. My back problems and headaches are gone. Cant thank the staff enough.

Wonderful Experience

After feeling overwhelmed at sourcing high quality beds for our bed and breakfast it was a pleasure to meet with R&B Bedding. From the time I made an enquiry, their communication was excellent. At the showroom we were given given a great education on mattresses and were not pressured to buy. We found R&B to be honest and reliable with great follow up even after we purchased the beds. Will definately be return buyers in the future.

Review collected in partnership with R&B Bedding

Excellent customer service and product knowledge

After looking around at a couple of big retail bedding companies we found R and B bedding online and paid a visit to the showroom in Para Hills. We were immediately impressed by the salesperson's (Bowie) product knowledge and his recommendations for our situation. It was refreshing to have a sensible, informative talk about a product without the big sales pitch that you often get. The prices were excellent and we were pleasantly surprised to hear that we could get that a replacement if we made a bad decision on softness/hardness of mattress.
The bed was delivered within a couple of days and we are extremely pleased with it - both for quality and comfort.
It has been a pleasure dealing with R&B Bedding.

Brendon C.R&B Bedding

The best customer service I have experienced in many years!

Kenny

KennyAdelaide

Excellent Quality of Mattress

I have purchased a mattress for my parents last month. My parents said the mattress is in really good quality and very comfortable to sleep. The owner guides us through how to select a correct mattress and the experience was great. I think it worths the time and money to get the right mattress which my parents can sleep well at night!

Brendon C.R&B Bedding

Mattress & customer service was excellent. Even After buying.

Customer service was really good. Impressed by the service. Sales person was very polite & answer all the questions.Don’t have enough words.

Christine Atherton

Christine AthertonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best sleep ever

Very pleasant and helpful staff,very informative about the types of mattresses on display and the benefits of each type with guidance towards the best for each customer.Very pleased to be told about the replacement policy if the mattress is not suitable.Very happy with purchase.

Brilliant product

We found the entire service from R & B bedding easy and it was fantastic to talk to some one who designed the mattress and knew what was inside of it. The quality of the mattress great compared to others in the same price range and has been perfect for our spare bed. Will be going back to this store when we need to update our own.

Review collected in partnership with R&B Bedding

good service and good quality

Bowey always respond quick, work hard, good communicator, deliver quick .The mattress is really good quality. My wife and myself enjoy the product

Review collected in partnership with R&B Bedding

Great product with great in depth knowledge of product manufacturing

I am fully satisfied with the product given and the dealing with Bowie is awesome.Great product given as per our requirement,Price is reasonable of such good quality product.
Greatly recommended B & R Bedding products and services.

Review collected in partnership with R&B Bedding

Great service even better product

We purchased a mattress and base from a display in our local shopping centre. Bowie, the salesman gave us clear concise information and did not try to push us to purchase. We were able to try different options and take time to consider our purchase. We returned to complete the offer and everything that he said he would do, was done. Delivery was as promised and he even helped us set up the bed. Not only is the product excellent but the service matched it as well.

Peter Fisk

Peter FiskBroken Hill

extremely pleased with purchase

I bought this bed in Broken Hill and was very pleased with the treatment we received from Bowie, very courteous and friendly. I would recommend him to my friends in the future.

Evan C

Evan Cadelaide

Professional advice, no pressure sale, interested in my need more than my money

Ben

BenQueanbeyan

Exceptional service and mattress quality - 5 Stars!

If you are after an awesome mattress at a great price, I highly recommend R & B Bedding. The mattress I purchased was around half the price of my last mattress from a big name store and so much more comfortable. The service I received from the guys was nothing less than exceptional. They offered me free delivery and were even kind enough to deliver after hours on their way home. No question - 5 Stars!

Brendon C.R&B Bedding

Thank you very much for your kind words Ben. It is a pleasure to meet a nice customer like you. All the best and keep enjoying your sleep. Thanks