Rabobank Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

terry

terryasked

Rabobank

Hi ,is it normal to not be able to contact any one on your 1800 contact numbers ?

Gerald M.

I tried twice and the second time I got through after 30 minutes waiting.

Gerald M.

And then the guy on the phone was very helpful/

Mintyasked

Rabobank

After their upgrade last week, I cannot login to my account any more. Do you know what to do? I removed an add blocker and deleted browsing history, as was advised over the phone but no success.

sailorsam
sailorsam

Hi, sorry, cannot offer anything, system working OK for me at the moment
Just keep on their case, they're usually pretty helpful

Minty

Thank you, sailorsam. Their representative George advised me to buy a new computer, even though I don't have any issues with other 2 banks. I kept complaining and finally they fixed the problem. it works now.

Noneasked

Rabobank

When - when - when - is rabobank australia going to have fully fixed the "Bugs" arising from its some-time-ago "Upgrade".
Please provide a committed time-frame. And - who - within rabobank australia, is making that commitment.
Your service levels simply must improve!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Since they dont reply here are you expecting the public will know?

None

Fred - I initiated the above. If - if, you like I, are having SERIOUS login problems - and, as you identify - no help coming from my selected service provider - remarkable, isn't it (?) - I have found that - login, make a couple of (unsuccessful) efforts - log out, relogin - and, voila - I succeed first time!
I can only hope this continues - but - one thing for sure, I WILL NOT, again, respond to their question, which is asked without ANY sense of commitment - How did we go - sort-of-thing.
Peter