Online, Branches

1.1

Yoshiko S.

Yoshiko S.South East Queensland, QLD

minimum 30 mins wait on the phone

ive been with the bank for about a few months, but whenever I tried to reach them over the phone, it took over 30 mins and I just got sick of it, hence left.
the staff at call center are polite and helpful, but the wait is just not worth it.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Scam: They won't let you access your own money

I should have stayed away after reading the multiple other reviews online.
Opened an online savings account over two weeks ago. On that day they provided me with bank account details and informed me I can transfer my savings to that account straight away whilst awaiting the contraption to arrive in the post. Over two weeks later I still don't have access to the online account, cannot access the money I transferred and have not received the contraption. I called them today and was told the contraption is still on its way and they expect it may take another few days and that my linked account is still not verified (even though they've taken funds from it!!) and I CANNOT ACCESS MY MONEY. Is this even legal?

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Unhappyboar

UnhappyboarSydney, NSW

Regressive online platform

I have banked with them for over 15 years. The recent re-design of their online banking has resulted in a cut-down version of their previous online access. For example they have removed account daily transfer limits access. Transfer limits are not shown anywhere. You'll have to contact RABO to change transfer limits. The account summary has lost important information such as interest earned for the month/year. I cannot understand the reason for the modifications when the previous platform was excellent. Customer service means calling the bank and wait to speak to a account person.

Banks

Find out how Rabobank compares to other Banks

wilsr

wilsr

How the best online bank became one of the worst.

Matteo P.

Matteo P.Perth, WA

Scam. Stay away

They allow you to put the money in. It was 6 years ago, for a term deposit of 5 years. Now this term deposit is finished and I would like to withdraw my money. They keep saying my main account is not verified. So I do (again) the 1$ transfer to verify (which is weird, since I transferred much more before to open the account). Then a guy contacted me asking to FILL IN SOME DOCUMENTS. Which I did. I sent everything more than a month ago. I never replied to any email. I still cannot transfer the money back.

Total scam. Apparently they won't allow me to withdraw money.

sailorsamSydney

Blockheads

Been with Rabodirect for about 6 years, always found access safe and easy BUT got a new digipass tried to initialise it.
Can't be done unless you have a Masters degree in Computer Science, the patience of Job and a lot of luck.
God knows why they changed the system but for whatever reason my money is going elsewhere ASAP.
My advice? do not get involved with these clowns or you'll never be able to access your money....maybe that's the plan....

Ant H

Ant HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Computer system and customer service

I have been with rabo for 12 years and now plan to move my accounts elsewhere as soon as possible!
Their computer system is now very limited following an "Upgrade"!
You cannot speak to anyone . Their phones are engaged continuously. Their internet messaging system does not work.
Something has really gone wrong with this bank and there is no clear indication from them as to when they will have their systems working properly.
I would advise people to be very careful if they are considering banking with rabo.

terry

terryasked

Rabobank

Hi ,is it normal to not be able to contact any one on your 1800 contact numbers ?

Gerald M.

I tried twice and the second time I got through after 30 minutes waiting.

Gerald M.

And then the guy on the phone was very helpful/

Mintyasked

Rabobank

After their upgrade last week, I cannot login to my account any more. Do you know what to do? I removed an add blocker and deleted browsing history, as was advised over the phone but no success.

sailorsam

Hi, sorry, cannot offer anything, system working OK for me at the moment
Just keep on their case, they're usually pretty helpful

Minty

Thank you, sailorsam. Their representative George advised me to buy a new computer, even though I don't have any issues with other 2 banks. I kept complaining and finally they fixed the problem. it works now.

Noneasked

Rabobank

When - when - when - is rabobank australia going to have fully fixed the "Bugs" arising from its some-time-ago "Upgrade".
Please provide a committed time-frame. And - who - within rabobank australia, is making that commitment.
Your service levels simply must improve!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Since they dont reply here are you expecting the public will know?

None

Fred - I initiated the above. If - if, you like I, are having SERIOUS login problems - and, as you identify - no help coming from my selected service provider - remarkable, isn't it (?) - I have found that - login, make a couple of (unsuccessful) efforts - log out, relogin - and, voila - I succeed first time!
I can only hope this continues - but - one thing for sure, I WILL NOT, again, respond to their question, which is asked without ANY sense of commitment - How did we go - sort-of-thing.
Peter