Online, Branches

1.6

Carole R

Carole RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away

Trying to open & get funds into Online Savings a/c has been SO frustrating, designed to have delaying tactics all the way. Sense it will only continue so cancelling b4 I transfer my funds. Don't fall for it. I've wasted 2 wks on it.

oz_consumer

oz_consumer

Yep, 20-41 minute wait...

Yoshiko S.

Yoshiko S.South East Queensland, QLD

minimum 30 mins wait on the phone

ive been with the bank for about a few months, but whenever I tried to reach them over the phone, it took over 30 mins and I just got sick of it, hence left.
the staff at call center are polite and helpful, but the wait is just not worth it.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Banks

Find out how Rabobank compares to other Banks

George L.

George L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay Clear!

It was a long and convoluted process, but finally managed to set up an online savings acct due to a slightly better interest rate. Had to deposit a nominal amount for "security" purposes, which I did. This was set up 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my Digipass. Whilst waiting I've read reviews, mostly bad, and decided not to proceed. Happy to write off my $10.00 and not deal with this 2nd rate financial institution!

nissacow

nissacowSydney, NSW

Scam warning - Wouldn't give even one Star

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Scam: They won't let you access your own money

I should have stayed away after reading the multiple other reviews online.
Opened an online savings account over two weeks ago. On that day they provided me with bank account details and informed me I can transfer my savings to that account straight away whilst awaiting the contraption to arrive in the post. Over two weeks later I still don't have access to the online account, cannot access the money I transferred and have not received the contraption. I called them today and was told the contraption is still on its way and they expect it may take another few days and that my linked account is still not verified (even though they've taken funds from it!!) and I CANNOT ACCESS MY MONEY. Is this even legal?

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
gordon hayes

gordon hayes

incompetant

not sure if i am dealing with a wood yard or a bank.Been trying to open a term deposit for three weeks.The negativity is beyond belief.They do not answer e_mails.you cannot have two accounts with them.i closed one seven years ago but they say i still have one.This is just another one of their trick delays.TIP stay away.I went to another bank with my money opened an account and the deposit was made in two days

Koko

KokoAdelaide

A bit of a shocker in this day and age...

Attracted by the online product on offer we started the process of setting up an account. It turned out to be an inefficient and highly intrusive untertaking - could not think of another bank so inefficient and convoluted in their online processes. We ditched the whole thing rationalising: if the set-up process is already this frustrating and off-putting it can only get worse...

Other Banks
86 400
3.6
CDAussie

CDAussieNortheast, VIC

Online term deposit, so easy and straightforward

Have been a Rabobank customer for > 4 years. Find their online banking secure, easy to use and interest rates reasonable, given current low rate climate. They have not passed on recent RBA official rate drop and in fact slightly lifted term deposit rate so we decided to move some of our savings there and lodgment was so simple. Really recommend for site usability and clear terms.

Banks

Find out how Rabobank compares to other Banks

terry

terryasked

Rabobank

Hi ,is it normal to not be able to contact any one on your 1800 contact numbers ?

Gerald M.

I tried twice and the second time I got through after 30 minutes waiting.

Gerald M.

And then the guy on the phone was very helpful/

Mintyasked

Rabobank

After their upgrade last week, I cannot login to my account any more. Do you know what to do? I removed an add blocker and deleted browsing history, as was advised over the phone but no success.

sailorsam
sailorsam

Hi, sorry, cannot offer anything, system working OK for me at the moment
Just keep on their case, they're usually pretty helpful

Minty

Thank you, sailorsam. Their representative George advised me to buy a new computer, even though I don't have any issues with other 2 banks. I kept complaining and finally they fixed the problem. it works now.

Noneasked

Rabobank

When - when - when - is rabobank australia going to have fully fixed the "Bugs" arising from its some-time-ago "Upgrade".
Please provide a committed time-frame. And - who - within rabobank australia, is making that commitment.
Your service levels simply must improve!

Fired Up
Fired Up

Since they dont reply here are you expecting the public will know?

None

Fred - I initiated the above. If - if, you like I, are having SERIOUS login problems - and, as you identify - no help coming from my selected service provider - remarkable, isn't it (?) - I have found that - login, make a couple of (unsuccessful) efforts - log out, relogin - and, voila - I succeed first time!
I can only hope this continues - but - one thing for sure, I WILL NOT, again, respond to their question, which is asked without ANY sense of commitment - How did we go - sort-of-thing.
Peter