RAC Batteries

RAC Batteries

Brand Manager for RAC Batteries? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Elise
ElisePerth

Friendly and fast service, highly recommended.

The person I spoke to on the phone was friendly and helpful, as was the person that came out for assistance. They arrived about 10mins after I got off the phone, explained everything clearly and kept me informed, and replaced my battery quickly allowing me to get to work on time. Highly recommended.

Saved a meltdown!

After we called my friend and I sat down on the bitumen in the shade and said, this will take forever. Within 15 mins the road side vehicle pulled in. Approx 5 mins later the car was running, I paid for a new battery and we were all on our way. Very polite, well mannered assistant. Recommend RAC anytime. I’ve been a member for years, never used it, but now I have, I’m impressed!

Steve Field
Steve Field

Great Service

Great customer service shown buy all from initial contact to the patrolman who replaced the battery on my wifes car

Vivian
VivianPerth, WA

Flat battery replaced quick!

My son's car had a flat battery and RAC were on the scene within an hour to replace the battery.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how RAC Batteries compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Sandi
SandiPerth, WA

Prompt response

Very fast to help me. Excellent customer service. Piece of mind professional service. I can always rely on the RAC.

Fiona
FionaPerth, WA

The call handler was extremely helpful, the mechanic was at my aid very quickly and resolved the problem in a timely manner, he was very courteous and I was to able pay the bill the at the roadside; an extremely positive experience

Mark H
Mark HPerth, WA

Lifesaver

Breakdown response was excellent & made it easy for me to get back on the road. Definitely would recommend RAC membership.

Amazing service!

The gentleman that turned up (John - I believe) was amazing. He made sure everything was working properly before completing the job and was very cheerful throughout. He was very thorough and took the time to explain the process to me. I have been hoping that I would get the opportunity to give the feedback as I was extremely happy with the service. Even the call centre worker was lovely & also explained what to expect - much appreciated.

Pat L.
Pat L.Perth, WA

Saves the hassle.

Mechanic came out to my home as arranged. Had replacement battery as I had discussed problems during my call. Sorted within 30 minutes of arriving. Excellent service.

Mark
Mark

Very good mate, should try it.

Went to start the car and she wouldn't turn over. Was a flat battery and a day off work. Wouldn't turn enough to start at least. Was really worried because of using the car for work. Called the RAC, my membership had run out with Victoria. They came and tested the battery and gave me a new one. Very good. Refunded the call out with joining up. Was very nice to have a new battery and not to have to worry about the car. The feller didn't take long (to get there) and I thought he was pretty good.

I was very happy with the service. Even though it was just a flat battery that needed replacing I was amazed that after putting in the new battery the serviceman had to connect a device to my vehicle to clear error messages in the cars computer system. I had no idea that this was to be done and am so glad I’m with the RAC

Usual excellent service

I didn't have to wait long for the mechanic to arrive, even on a public holiday. He had the special replacement battery needed to get my car back on the road. He was courteous, friendly and very professional. The job was completed very competently and efficiently. I was very impressed with the excellent service.

bogger187
bogger187Perth, WA

When you need it...they take the pain away. Fast.

Flat battery, fixed under 1 hour. Been a member decades, never let me down and never let me wait too long.

Sue
SueWestern Australia

Roadside service

I was very happy with information provided at initial phone call. Excellent service provided by the gentleman who attended. He provided a couple of options in regards to my flat battery before I made a decision to purchase a new one.

Anne C.
Anne C.Perth, WA

Won't drive without RAC support

My car's battery 'died' without warning when I dropped my disabled husband at the local doctor's surgery and as it is automatic it cannot be 'jump-started'. I phoned the "RAC MAN" and told them our car used an uncommon battery. The RAC had the type of battery needed for our car and within 90 minutes this was replaced without fuss by an experienced mechanic. I really do not know what we would have done without the RAC's assistance. I have rarely had to call on the RAC; however, on the few times I have had 'car troubles' their assistance has been invaluable. Well worth the annual fee to have confidence that help is only a phone call away (and thank goodness for mobile phones!!!).