RACQ Car Loans

RACQ Car Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for RACQ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (3) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.5 years
Wayne RD
Wayne RDSouth East Queensland, QLD

RACQ Secured Car Loans - AVOID THEM!

Pointless

Other Car Loans

Matt
Matt

Terrible service. No call back after more then a week.

I rang up to apply for a caravan loan. The consultant took all my details and said a lender woukd contact ke within 2 days. It has been two weeks with no call back.

Don’t use RACQ

DO NOT USE RACQ Took to long to respond, inaccurate information supplied and obviously don’t update their information and I didn’t feel secure using them, lost the car and deposit because they couldn’t control their data. Rude customer service

Car Loans

Find out how RACQ Car Loans compares to other Car Loans

Jana J
Jana JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete waste of time! Stay Away!

We advised our situation in detail before proceeding to apply for a car loan and they advised that we qualify and they would be able to assist (we had previously been approved by a different lender however their interest rate was higher). We decided to proceed and were advised that the loan had been approved. We were advised how to make an offer on a vehicle we wanted to purchase and to email the invoice through once completed. Next day we received a phone call advising that we weren't approved. Almost 2 weeks of going back and forth to get the loan approved only for this to happen. Completely disheartening and unprofessional. Would never recommend anyone deal with them no matter how good the interest rate is.

Josh
JoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Please don't go through RACQ

Application Process

Very slow. Overly complected review process. Unprofessional consultants.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gazza
Gazza

24 hour Car Loan- yeah right !

Applied online lured by the 24 hr promise.
It took 4 days for someone to contact me.
After providing all docs-tax returns-etc., the loan officer goes awol for 7 days.
After I contact him he requests the same bank statements he had for a week but in PDF format.
I sent those statements right away (that did not add any information he didn't have a week earlier ) and pressed again for a timeline, within 10 minutes he rejects the loan, even though my initial request was not for a pre-established amount but for which amount I could be approved for, I have plenty of funds in the bank for whatever deposit they determined I needed.
Very pood RACQ.