Radar Renegade R5

Radar Renegade R5

3.8

Great offroad tyre

I have had these tyres for 4 years and put quite a few kms on them. These have been my first set of mud terrain tyres and have never let me down both on and off the road. As an offroad tyre I have found them to be the best I have ever had on my car. I have taken these tyres to Cape York 3 times and travelled extreme 4wd tracks across different terrain and never had a flat or puncture. Being a mud terrain tyre they are louder on the bitumen than a highway or an all-terrain tyre.

CarNissan Patrol
    Brad rev

Brad revGoulburn Valley, VIC

Good in Mud

These tyres are very good in the mud the side biters work well and lift you out of ruts well.
    I did slice a tyre with a rock through the side wall in the first week this was on a steep hill in the Vic High country low first big rocks boulders and wash outs may it was just bad luck undecided still.
    I have driven the high country on BF good riches and Coppers for Twenty years without one puncture.They also drive well on the road a little noisey than BF MT,s

Car1985 60 series Toyota 2h

Crap

I Didn't have the tires 1 week and got the smallest stick through the side wall. Had dunlop allterains 265/70/16 for ever and no problems. Gone through all types of terrain with the dunlops and Done the same track hundreds of times. Radar tyres are a waste of money never buy again!!

CarNissan patrol 4.8
    4WD Tyres

Find out how Radar Renegade R5 compares to other 4WD Tyres

4wd heaven

Best mud tyre I've had. 285 75 16 on old 80 series tojo. Same as all others ive had on wet bitumen eg bad. Noise is surprisingly quiet. Off road they are the best i had yet. Bfg Kumho and Wrangler muddies not quite as good in my opinion. Only done a few thou so cant comment on wear.

Update. December 2018.
    Still happy with tyres. About 30k of hard weekend use 1/3 worn. Still grip like new and have had no punctures. Don't think they make them still but I would recommend them for off road or weekend warrior use.

CarLandCruiser 80