Radford Supplies

Radford Supplies (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rodsydney

Can I give less than 1 star

Scam company, agreed to try one set of cartridges at higher price then a generic one, they worked fine but no different to them at double the price. keep getting call saying Ive ordered more as they only never only send 1 set. Told them never agreed to it and prove me wrong (never signed anything or even agreed via voice)..this repeats every month and they say Ill get someone to call me back..like that gonna change anything....stay away from them

Happy with purchase!

I was contacted by a lady calling from radford supplies who told me about their products, I have tried non genuine cartridges before and was a bit sceptical, but the chat was great and I was generally intrigued by the product. I told her to give me a call back, she agreed without being pushy and went she called me back a week later I decided to try a few black cartridges. They arrived with the free portable charger they told me they were sending out. Shocker I actually got something for free! And I haven't gotten through the first one yet and it been months!

jjnwdBuffalo River

Do not deal with this company

I agreed to one delivery of cartridges, since then they call regularly saying I agreed to split the order and they are sending more, but this is the first I was told about this. I have told them not to send them as I will not be accepting them or paying for them.
I never signed anything and they are ringing people and conning people. I will never use the cartridges that have been sent to me.

jjnwd

Even worse a lot of the cartridges dont work

Stear clear

i agreed to one delivery of cartridges, since then they call regularly. When I try to cancel the continuing so called order they say this is the last one. The latest ploy was they split the last order so this would be the last one. I told them I would call accc & fair trading, I would not accept delivery or pay for it. She told me it was too late it had already sent from stores & she couldn't cancel an order, and couldn't put me through to anyone who could. I'm waiting yo see what happens

Don’t buy radford printer cartridges

I entered into an agreement to buy cartridges from T12 in 2012, now I have a wardrobe full of them and continually get phone calls for the next order even though I am sure that my original quota has been long since filled. Don’t fall into this trap, as they have oversupplied me to the max. I will be going to the ACCC about it.

Cold Calling

I have just had a call from Radford Printing cartridges and she was so rude and hung up in my ear. When she advised about the printer cartridges, I said that we were not interested and could she take us off the calling list.

big scam do not buy from these people

radford supplies go by different names , they were T!2 stationary . big scam. do not buy from them. i dont know how they get away with bullying and sending products out without an order. They call my business every day and harrass my staff.

Edward R.

Edward R.Melbourne

Great product!

I was contacted by a lovely woman from radford supplies, I decided to try a pack of their platinum range cartridges for my printer. They were delivered quickly, when it came to putting one in, I put a date on the cartridge as requested. They worked well in the machine and once it was done I compared the usage to previous high yield cartridges I've used before and they did last longer, I will buy off them again in future!

Rude

After being contacted by Radford, I agreed to a set of 3 long lasting cartridges at the best price, when I received the invoice was flabbergasted at the price. During the next week was contacted by a competitor and their price was much cheaper. When Radford rang me this afternoon by a rep from Radford was called a "Cheap Wench" so I hung up, he rang back immediately, so I hung up again, he than rang back again so I let it go to the machine, on which he left a threatening message....So much for their great Customer Service. Ha Ha what a joke.

Patricia

Patriciasydney

amazing

I was contacted by Radford supplies earlier last year and i wish they contacted me earlier, best customer service and great bargins ive been getting all my printer cartridges off them ever since

Peter

PeterWilyabrup

Telephone Marketing at its worst

Terrible

Trish6899

Trish6899asked

Has anyone managed to stop Radford Supplies from continually sending & billing these ink products? My friend has been trying to cancel them for ages. She only ordered from them once from a cold-call. Ever since then, they keep sending her products she'll never use. When they ring her, she tries to cancel the order. They say that she has a split order. SHE DOESN'T. They say it'll be the last order. IT ISN'T. They say they'll send a confirmation fax/email. THEY DON'T. They send her paperwork about breaking her contract OR there'll be large fees if she sends their product back to them but they're allowed to continue sending her bills. How is this possible? Can she just ignore them? They now don't have a return address on their parcels or letters so she doesn't know who it's from until she opens it. She never signed anything. She never started a contract. She only ordered 1 set of ink cartridges on the phone. Has anyone sorted this company out so they stop?

Richard
Richard

Having a similar experience.... best thing is to get onto the Department of Consumer Affairs. That's what they are there for.

Rod

They tried same with me..they said try one order..was generic cartridge no different to one half the price they called saying I agreed to full order and that was only half..i said prove it, they cant.... repeat 3 times, ame phone call..Im guessing they were hoping for someone different on the phone....they never sent an order or called after that..if they send without approval refuse if its sent via courier you dont have to accept...if it just arrives dont open and just leave in the corner...they have no right to charge you and if they threaten legal action..tell them to come pick em up at there own cost..they wont pursue as they know on wrong side of the law....full on scammers.

Bubby
Bubby

Department of cosumer affairs would best, because it is a breach under the consumer law of Australia to be doing this kind of stuff to people. Apparently when you receive your first order if you do not read the invoice correctly and you just sign for them, in tiny writing there is an agreement or contract stating that you agree to them been sent out every few months. Basically they trick you into buying the first order of inks, them keep sending out more. It's a scam and rip off, also be careful because they change there name every few months and cold call again under a different name, I figured this out few years ago. Do not buy anything over the phone. If you have purchased some, read the invoice before signing for them. Hope this helps in some way.

CategoryOffice & Stationery Shops