3.6

Annoying SMS messages

I can’t stop these people pestering me even after I messaged them to stop it multiple times! I might just report them. I don’t know what else I need to do to stop it!

Wakya S.

Wakya S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied

I got a spring clean done and the team at radiant clean done a great job , I also got my bond money back
Thanks to the friendly staff and great cleaners
Will definitely use them again.

100 percent recommend Radiant clean!!!

I found Radiant Clean to be very reliable and professional.
The first time i recieved a full bond refund
After they did a vacate clean!
Very honest and friendly ! I absolutely recommend them !

Sarah A.

Sarah A.

i will report them!

This company harasses me. via text message and email. I have asked them not to text or email me and yet they still do it! I will never use this company because of this. if you use this company, you will be harassed by them too.

Chrissy

ChrissyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service! We used the services of Radian Clean for our event; Somerville Family Day.

They were very thorough and professional. They had to cover a huge venue with 1000’s of families present. They did not stop all day and were so lovey to work with. Highly recommended.

justine

justineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - friendly very hard working cleaning crew

The cleaning crew arrived to spring clean the house - the job was bigger than expected - but they brought in extra staff and got the job done - the cleaning staff were really friendly and they consulted with me on every aspect of the cleaning and really wanted me to be happy with the job. The end result was a sparkling clean house.

Gaine Bailey

Gaine BaileyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well done

Excellent job of cleaning and carpet cleaning
Arrived on time very efficient in a friendly and courteous way
Highly recommend and would certainly use Radiant again as well as recommend to others

Rude & disgraceful

We have repeatedly asked them over many years, not to continue contacting us. They are a disgrace & I make it a purpose to tell my large list of builders / friends

D Kay

D KayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scumbag spammers

Absolute scumbags. Constantly texting me with their ads for the last 2 years. I called up multiple times to tell them to remove my number from their list and they refused, even telling me to f off once. Worst company out there. Zero stars if I could.

Happy Harry

Happy HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Satisfied

Radiant Clean did a vacate clean and rubbish removal in Yarraville for my parents. They did a great job with everything going smooth. The bond was returned to us. Thank you for a well organized team. Highly recommended.

Nabin P.

Nabin P.Victoria

Cleaning service

I’m happy with your cleaners they did really good job, I’m 100% satisfied with job done by the company cleaners great company to deal good communication really appreciate. Thank you

Emlyn

Emlyn

Great job

Got my house done. They were quick and did a pretty good job. The price was the main factor though. I wasn’t expecting such a good job for the price they gave me. My last cleaner cost more and wasn’t as efficient or paying as much attention to detail. Well done Radiant Clean!

cihan

cihanGoulburn Valley, VIC

amazing

i first booked radiant clean about two years ago now and haven't had any regrets since! they cover every detail from the bathroom, kitchen and lounge also the windows leaving everything in stunning condition. Very professional and very affordable

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt and professional

Radiant were very prompt in their service and very professional to deal with making each detail was taken care of. I would definatly use them again or recommend them to any one

Albert

AlbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very good service

I've been using Radiant Clean to clean my laundry shop in Essendon for 5 years , the boy always does a good job and the office always keep in communication with me which made my life easier when I have a few business to manage. Would definitely recommend them for your business !

Gabriella A.

Gabriella A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend for the presentation of your busniess

Radiant clean has been a key factor in presenting out tutoring service in Point Cook as professional as possible. We have been using Radiant Clean since Januray and can confidnetly say that the team listen and respond to the needs of your busniesses! They are friendly on time and easy to deal with!

Adrian C.

Adrian C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and amazing product!

Radiant have been doing a full clean of my gym for the past 6 months, I have tried other cleaning companies in the past and none have had the consistency of delivering an excellent product every week

Very professional

I have been using radiant clean for over 6 years and they have always produced a great service. Very professional and attentive. Have recommended to many friends and family and I also use them for business purposes.

Highly recommend

We used Radiant Clean for our spring clean and they did a really good job. The cleaners have their eye on details and is very caring. We’re happy to booking again

Highly recommend

Fabulous, Thorough & Friendly!

Really good cleaners who are thorough, friendly, punctual, well organised, and willing to help with small tasks that make my cleaning experience extra special. Professional, friendly admin is great too.