Radio Rentals SA

Radio Rentals SA (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Flatty

Flatty

Very poor customer service

I've been into store a few times recently and the sales staff are so busy chatting amongst themselves to even try and assist us to buy anything. Aren't they paid a commission? Much easier leaving and going elsewhere than trying to get help.

cole

coleSunshine Coast

Very rude service

I have no complaints about the products, fast approval and fast delivery.. however there was a muck up with the direct debit dates at no fault of my own, when my direct debit didn't go through due to wrong direct debit day, Steve from Kawana Radio Rentals threatened to get someone out to collect the furniture without hearing my explanation, he harassed not only me but my work mates when I was unable to take the phone calls, was very rude and be belittling, he should not be working in customer service, he is abusive and thinks he is better than you.. and for that reason I would NOT recommend radio rentals to my friends or family as no one should be treated in that mannor.

GregH14

GregH14Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible after sales service - keep away

I have a washing machine purchased not rented and I also paid for their extended "customer care" (these's a laugh).
The machine broke down with a total motor failure 1 year into a 5 year warranty and after nearly 4 weeks I have nothing.
Every call results in more lies and stories. Apparently getting a spare part from Sydney on a truck takes 10 days!! I could walk there quicker than that. Even after 10 days its still not here.
Promises for return calls never happen, visiting the Modbury store gets more stories and no action. What a waste of a grand.
I would advise everyone to save their hard earned money and go elsewhere.

Beware Radio Rentals!!

Horrible Treatment

I have been with radio rentals for 35 years and have always paid up when due, in the last two years we have gone through financial hardship, what this company have put us through is terrible. They have blackmailed, threatened us and we were struggling where we only had $80 for food for the fortnight and they still wanted their money and they didn't care about that. We tried so much to please them. I will be so glad when our items are paid off, so we don't have to be in their stupid contracts anymore.

Helpful staff, big range, competitive pricing

I would urge anyone seeking computers and related products, entertainment goods, white goods and furniture in SA to check Radio Rentals first.

You are a bad company and you rip off and took advantage of my wife who has a disability. You caused her stress you lied to her. You had asked for more money then what she owed. There were fees added to her account as she does not use direct debit. She paid it on time and you still did this to her. The reason she stopped paying for 5 months was due to the high stress the you put her though. After the experience she had with you she will never step into another radio rentals store again as she is disgusted with your company and level of customer service. And she will not recommend radio rentals to any of her friends or family. Over all my review is 0/10 this is based on her treatment she received from you.

Misleading Delivery Time

Purchased a microwave from the Murray bridge store 9/10/15 told in stock in warehouse be in store by the 12th. Hadn't heard by the 15 so rang told it was on the truck. My wife missed the closing time by 1 minute so didn't get to pick it up. Tried to pick it up on the 20th only to be told there is none in stock and we would just have to wait. I rang to clarify what happened to the one I was told was there for me to pickup and was rudely told that it was mixed up with someone else's order and I would just have to wait. I live 100 km from the store so find it very frustrating. No apology was given. I had paid for the microwave upfront. Not impressed!

TaylaAdelaide, South Australia

I HATE RADIO RENTALS.

Interest free?!?! Pfft I got into a contract with a phone that was $900 & it was a 12 month contract. Now been paying it 20 months & have paid OVER $1400!!!!! Also I had a TECHNICAL problem with the phone that had happened through no fault of my own, they wanted to charge me $300 to fix it, after telling me they will fix the technical faults free of charge under warranty!! I am FUMING! Especially being a single mother!

The downside of renting electronics

I have a Lap Top rented from Radio Rentals. I live in the country and their service is so bad that I have given up on them. For technical help they use Doctor PC. When I had trouble with the unit it went to Doctor PC who did a terrible job that I spent several days putting it right myself. I will never use Radio Rentals again and refuse to send work to Doctor PC the most incompetent technicians I have ever used. I advise people not to rent from these Radio Rentals for they are too expensive, poor customer service and technical service.

feeleswaikerie

time for some one to asses there charges like they did for banks

i think the gov or someone needs to look into there fees and crap we have had a fridge been paing for it for whats seems for ever rang them to ask how long is left they said 3 mnths but then after three months apparently i still owe them 329 dollars for some crap... radio rentals need to be assesed and make them stop robbing people... never again would i deal with these people and anyone who says they are i will talk out of it.. have convinced 7 people already so have started my mission against these thieving people

Useless service

Decieving pack of animals!

Was given the impression that good would be mine after 18months but boy was I wrong! After paying 1 1/2times what my item is wort they now want another $600+ for something that's near 2 years old & I can buy the same product new cheaper.. Was not told that items wouldn't be mine & as I could not read (until I recently got my glasses) didn't know. Although te store seems the think they told me which is hog wash. The item I got is the biggest heap of junk going. Also no1 has signed the contract so does that make it void & null!! Anyhow they can jam all their lies because it's being sent back as I have a terminal illness & can't afford to pay all that extra for something I've already paid for one & a half times over.. BEWARE PEOPLE!

RadioRentalsSARadio Rentals SA

Big mistake! I promise you.

ellen cook

ellen cookowen ..sa

Refused purchase

Wanted a xrental washing machine..to pay cash..they wouldn't accept it..said cannot hold item for me for more than a week..even though I said I was moving house in 3 weeks ..we couldn't take it with us as we had already packed our van waiting on ssettlement to pick up key to new home..on my gold card was the same options ..never had a prob before ..over last 4 years I have set up my home with radio rentals appliances ..been a customer over 40 years ..I'll not shop in radio rentals now ...long time customer ...no more ...

Rowanmarie

RowanmarieAdelaide

Radio Rentals - Do not get anything with them!

Never Buy from Radio Rentals..!!

Guest

not happy lap top

not happy lap topAdelaide

Poor customer service

RadioRentalsSARadio Rentals SA

it was SA radio rentals that i have the unfortunate dealings with. once my contracts are up im out of there, i have spent thousands with them and been loyal but they are not loyal to their customers

Tracy

Tracyasked

We have signed a contract today but the costs etc don't seem right we questioned the sales lady and she didn't really explain now we feel uneasy and don't want to proceed, can we cancel, we haven't received the goods yet?

thankana
thankana

You could have tried to cancel if goods hadn't been received.

billkendall

billkendallasked

They said you get a cash back one year later. When do you get it?

Tayla

Ive never heard of getting cash back?

arriel.ranui

arriel.ranuiasked

We have been renting through radio rentals for almost a year now. We rent a full house full of things. Our washing machine has decided to crap out. It will do half the job but then wont go any further to spin out or drain our washing. We canont even open the washing machine as it has a lock on it. We are renting our furniture through them on a 48 month contract and as we are still renting should they be the one to fix and repair this since we are still paying them every week? HEEEEEEELP!!!!

feeles

well they should fix it but then who knows with these horrible company i wouldnt recomend them to anyone ever

Get an answer from our members and Radio Rentals SA representatives