3Raine & Horne Randwick Coogee

93% · 25019 · 7%

Keishia
Keishia

Making rental queries easy

Thank you Alison for all your help and for being patient with the back and forth calls and numerous questions. It's been a pleasure having your assistance! We know we are in great hands renting through your company.
Connor
Connor

Great

Very helpful. And very well organised, made the transition very easy, where very accommodating, and can only look forward to dealing with mint 365 team in the future.

Connor j loughrey

Jeff
Jeff2 posts

Thank you Rachel for all your help & assistance with my application. Your guidance was much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending you & all the team at Mint 360
Adeline
Adeline

Very happy with them

Alison and Josh were great. Very nice and helpful. It was an easy and not stressful process. I felt respected and listened and I believe it helped me decide on applying to be a tenant with Mint360.
Eimear Tummon
Eimear TummonSydney, NSW

Very helpful, very efficient

I had a very positive and personalised service with Mint 360. Thanks to all the team in helping me secure my dream property! I look forward to continuing the relationship with Mint 360.
TimSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Thanks to Rachel from Mint 360, who had my application approved promptly and with out any fuss. Rachel was able to answer all my questions that I asked, and was very professional in her service.
Isaac M.
Isaac M.

Bloody stoked

Huge thanks to Rachel for assisting us and taking the time she did to open the property on short notice. Rachel wasn't pushy throughout the process and was very easy to deal with. Seamless service!
jg09
jg09Sydney, NSW2 posts

Quality Service

Mint360 were very easy to communicate with when finding a rental space. Rachel was prompt, responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We had a very smooth experience and would recommend their services.
Natalie G
Natalie G

Amazing service!

Rachel was incredibly helpful in helping us find our new place. She followed up promptly and the Mint360 have assisted us with the set up of new utilities. Would definitely recommend!
Khryzz C.
Khryzz C.

Awesome

I have a great experience in viewing properties with Mint 360. Alison Mah is so much accommodating and friendly Everything inside the unit has been explained to me and to my wife. No stress at all. The unit is perfect to us, beautiful place, just few steps to my workplace.
It’s awesome
tom
tom3 posts

Seamless and enjoyable experience

Its always a stressful time having to move, view properties and apply for a place that you like. From initially meeting Ryan at the property, I've had nothing but friendly, prompt and professional service. Nice little touches by remembering my dog really makes the experience that much better. Would recommend this team in a heartbeat!
Chris H.
Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Mint360 made a stressful time very easy!

I woulds highly recommend Mint360. Moving is always a stressful time, however Bonnie and the team made sure it was a painless and calm experience. Great communicators and generally lovely people.
Juliann
Juliann

Quick & easy

Alison was great to deal with. Friendly, helpful and able to answer all our questions. We greatly appreciated the efficient turn around with our application and prompt responses. Thank you.
Laion L.
Laion L.

Disapointed

i'm really disappointed with you, before i rented an apartment through them, i asked some questions about the use of the balcony and at the time the answer was positive, but now, after i signed the contract you changed your answer, you just lied to rent the apartment! zero credibility.

I´ll never recomend to anyone!!!

Erin Z.
Erin Z.

Made first time renting a wonderful experience

As a first time renter, Ryan made the process smooth and easy and answered all of my questions. He was friendly, helpful and put my mind at ease that I had made the right decision.

Christopher T.
Christopher T.

Great Service and Prompt Responses

It was a pleasure to deal with Mint360property. the service provided was outstanding. Great customer service and prompt responses. Overall it was a pleasant experience.
Thank you Ryan & Jarrod, love your work!
Martin V.
Martin V.Sydney, NSW

Best service

I am very satisfied with the level of experience and customer service skills shown by the team at Mint360. It has allowed for a precise yet smooth transition between my old property and my new one.
Jenifer
JeniferSydney, NSW

Superb service!

Marry Joe was very helpful. She was able to find a way for us to secure a property. It was such a relief. It is a great 1st time renting experience with Mint360 and we're really pleased with their service. Two thumbs up!
Shenteh C.
Shenteh C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

It was a pleasure to find a rental with mint360. The agents that assisted us who friendly and professional and we found an apartment that we love! I would definitely recommend
Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

So lucky to have Mint360 Randwick as our agent!

Marry Joe was very lovely, informative and professional to help us with renting a two beds unit in Kensington. Ryan also helped us with inspections too and he’s just great! Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Highly recommend Mint360 Randwick for sure :)
Velly S
Velly SSydney, NSW

Great Experience All Around

Ryan (Perks) was the agent helping me securing a great rental for my family and I. Ryan was very informative and quick with his response and great to deal with.
The process was thorough yet very easy and quick. This is my first time renting with Mint360 and it's been a great first experience so far.
Regards,
Velly
Karla Beltran
Karla Beltran2 posts

Excellent service

Sera was really informative, and helpful during the whole application process.

Applying through the app is super easy, also our application was processed super quick, so far very happy with the Real State

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Best Agency in Sydney

Marry Joe was professional, friendly and lovely to deal with. I had to also speak with Tim and Wendy over the phone and they too were very helpful and friendly. I had previously rented with Mint360 about four years ago and everyone I dealt with were amazing. I came away thinking they were a great team and as we had bought a property I thought if I ever were to rent it out I would choose them. When looking to rent this time around (as we are selling our property) we immediately thought of renting with Mint360. Well done on a fantastic service. They have a great work ethic and should be very proud of their agency.
Lia Borsato
Lia Borsato

The BEST

My experience with Marry was above exceptional. Marry was quick to respond and helpful with any queries I had. Would highly recommend Mint360. Within 5 hours of inspecting the property I was able to secure & pay my deposit. Very very pleased with Marry!
Shane
Shane

Very helpful

Very helpful on securing a lease. Was a little issue with the length of my visa but Marry made it work. Very quick and easy process. Would definitely recommend the agency

Jamie M.
Jamie M.Sydney, NSW

Great Professional Service

Marry Joe was great to deal with, my application was processed and confirmed quickly and communication with her was professional and timely. I would definitely recommend her and Mint360 to anyone who is looking for a property in Sydney.
Brooke
Brooke

Very Happy

Mary was extremely helpful, very efficient and easy to contact. Thankyou!!
Mary was more than happy to arrange a second viewing and answer all our questions and follow up quearys.
Arnaud
Arnaud

It was very nice to meet Mary Joe

We visited last saturday an appartment on Coogee Bay Road that immediatly seduced us. Mary Joe was showing the property and was very nice to talk with answering all our questions. Moreover, she very quickly sent us all informations for applying and the next monday we already secured the appartment for us by putting down a deposit. This is a very good experience and we are glad we met Mary Joe in this process.
Sigourney
Sigourney

Smooth and professional service

During and after the inspection, Marry Joe has been amazing with the process of securing our rental property, everything was very smooth and professional, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for all your help!
Berkay Ş.
Berkay Ş.Sydney, NSW

amazing support

the team went above and beyond to ensure i was satisfied and supported through the entire process - lease manager marry joe was fantastic in getting my lease through as smoothly as possible, and helen from reception remembered me every time i called and knew exactly what i needed. service was highly personal from a very friendly team!
Chris and Alice
Chris and Alice

Great service and really looking forward to a beautiful place to live for our family

We saw the property and visited twice. It is perfect for us and Mary from Mint360property was great! The process was simple and clear, and hassle free. I would recommend using the company, very professional.
Luka
Luka

Made inspection very easy

Ryan went out of his way to help us inspect the property, provided additional details and made the process very easy! We were able to came to an agreement within the hour.
Jason
Jason2 posts

Really made a difference

We got to inspect the property twice and both the agents were really helpful, respectful, and friendly. It really made all the difference in our experience, all the way from our first point of contact in registering to inspect, all the way til our application was approved. Even after we had a change of mind about applying for one place, the agents made it a really smooth and easy process. It gave us peace of mind, knowing that your affairs were handled by professionals.
Sarah
Sarah

Amazing and helpful service! Highly recommended

Marry Joe and her team were very friendly, extremely helpful and responsive to all my queries. Marry Joe and her team were quick and honest and they made a tedious process easy! Thank you!

Very accommodating and professional

The team at Mint360 were very professional from the first viewing, to helping me through my application process. They made time for a second private viewing to take measurements. Overall great experience.

Walt
Walt

Ryan was outstanding

Easy to deal with and very helpful. Ryan was pro active and responded accordingly.Looking forward to moving in! In regards to accommodating my needs? - nailed it. Thanks Ryan. Very helpful.
Marina
Marina

Nice experience

Marry Joe was very nice in our inspection. Professional, polite and helpful. Particularly in this COVID-19 situation, she followed all the rules keeping the correct distance, but still being friendly.
juan camilo v.
juan camilo v.Sydney, NSW3 posts

very average service

They provide a very average service. nothing specific to complain about, they simply will not do the minimum effort is not urgent or you haven't followed up a couple of times before.
Serena
Serena

A delightful experience!

Marry Joe was professional and extremely accommodating, ensuring to meet my needs. She worked promptly to check my information and relay it to the owner. Marry Joe was also very warm and understanding in her manner which was refreshing after dealing with many real estate agents. Many thanks to Mint360 and Marry Joe for working with me to find a suitable home.