9 questions from our users

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Aling L

Aling Lasked

RAMS

How can I get a discharge form from RAMs, I have been called couple time to 13 RAMs, feel so bad.

lodz_au

lodz_auasked

RAMS

If Rams is owned by Westpac do they shop around to other lenders or do they just go through Westpac?

Bighead2000
Bighead2000

They can only use westpac / st George products so very limited

DD2
DD2

Don't trust Rams, they sell people's houses without their consent

Yolande
Yolande

There’s no competition with Rams. From my experience they say they shop around but only go through Westpac as they are owned by Westpac.

Kwhitby

Kwhitbyasked

RAMS

My husband and I are going tho rams at the moment and are a bit stressed out that will not get approved as we been to see a lawyer and all ??

Jane S.RAMS

Hi Kwhitby, I am sorry that you are stressed about your application and we would love to assist in hopefully relieving that stress. Can I suggest that you either ring your franchise to discuss your concerns or contact our service solutions department on 1300 858 772 . They can hopefully assist in this matter.
Regards

rustic

rusticasked

RAMS

I am working in NSW. Can I take home loan and buy a house in Victoria?

angusncazz
angusncazz

Yes you can! We are in WA and RAMS helped us buy our first home on the other side of Australia in NSW

Richard Spaans

Richard Spaansasked

RAMS

Hi, my name is Richard Spaans, I live in Nth Queensland and I 'm inquiring if your firm handle reverse mortgages for the aged?
My email address :- giruvian@hotmail.com

Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-Re

It's highly unlikely that Product Review handle reverse mortgages. You may want to contact RAMS direct rather than post a message to them on a review site they do not own or maintain.

mark

markasked

RAMS

My wife and i are in pre approval stage and about to put offer in on a house,. However i may have to change jobs as my current job will be redundant. Will there be a final employment check at the last minute?

AdlNayar
AdlNayar

If you are in South Australia try calling them at (08) 8326 0805. Speak to Darren. He goes out of the way to assist. http://www.rams.com.au/rams-southern-vales/

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives