3.0

1 review

Cancelling home and contents insurance

Home and contents insurance was good to begin with, but when the insurance was up for renewal I got a better deal elsewhere, so I rang Rams to cancel which they said they cancelled. 3 Months later still taking money out monthly despite insurance being cancelled.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Property TypeHouse
Claim MadeNo

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives