3.3

Sylvia

SylviaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Borrowing against our equity

Catherine at Gold Coast South Loans Center was great, she worked with us all the way and made sure we were kept up to date. Thank you Catherine for helping us make our dream pool come true.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Nel

NelPerth, WA

Beware Trust Rams at your own risk

This has to be the most dishonest company I've ever had dealings with. I've complained but they did not even reference my questions. They bang on about legalities but integrity is completely missing. They don't get it. I dread having to deal with them because I believe if they treat their customers with contempt, they won't answer questions they don't like and probably force their staff to do the same, Not good enough. They lie by emission and they seem fine with that. This has been my experience since day one. Their interest rates are not good and there is nothing I could say to recommend this outfit

Online Tools
Loan used forRenovation

Thank you Esther Chan for your professionalism, efficiencies and delivering on promise!

We got the run around from lenders and brokers that gave the hard sell but with nothing to snow for except empty promises. We were so very fortunate and blessed to be assigned to Esther - who finalised our loan so quickly and so thoroughly. Nothing was too much trouble and we’ve never had better service anywhere. Esther is also genuinely and highly committed to her job so we had the best representation. We’d definitely be recommending her to everyone we know! Thank you Esther!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives