2.6

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utterly disgusting. What a disgrace.

Loan TypeSplit
Jeff

JeffIllawarra, NSW

Find somebody else

Try to change my loan from low docs to a normal house loan. They gave me the run around. I was on income protection for 2 years with a snapped ankle and they said they couldn't use that as income. I have never missed a payment. Very disappointed

Fordtl50

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Gary P

Gary PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rams Southern Vales....Excellent!

In establishing my home loan Darren at Southern Vales service was fantastic. He understood exactly what I required was efficient, prompt and thoroughly knew his product. All I had to do was provide relevant documentation when requested, he took care of the rest. I have and will continue to recommend Darren to anyone I know looking for a home loan. Cheers Darren

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

RAMS Home Loans, Southern Vales - Perfect Team for Home Loans !

The RAMS Southern Vales Team Members work efficiently and to the point.
All questions are communicated to the RAMS Credit Department and other departments and efficiently solved.
The end results are excellent !

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Morris T.

Morris T.

Great until they withheld the rate cuts

I know their funded by westpac, withholding the rate cuts is a pathetic low dog act! , I loved Rams, they always looked after me and made everything easy but it's a no brainer when I'm offered 3.29 compared to Rams 5.10........this should be everyone's action, pass it on or move on! I'm sick of this crap where banks make billions upon billions yet everyone else battles on. Thankyou Rams but it was westpac whom sealed your fate.

Chuck

Chuck

Poor customer service

i apply for Refinance for RAMS and it was all good at the first process to get you in and sounds promising then after all the application is done it took four weeks to get the results. In between there was some follow up but just all promising but at the end it did not go through. It was basically a waste of time...

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives