2.0

Completely useless

Had two brokers through the process of getting a home loan, completely useless went to Bankwest and all done in 4 days approved.

I would not recomend Rams to anyone. Unless they want to waste time.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever!

We got a home loan through Rams in 2018. Once we added the construction part to it they were completely hopeless and extremely unprofessional.
As we went to settle on our new home they advised us of an almost $25,000 shortfall. Money we also paid for our driveway and landscaping had “disappeared”.
They can give no explanation as to how this happened.
We had to come up with additional funds as Rams would do nothing to help us.
We have gotten lawyers involved and now going to court and making complaints to the Australian financial complaints.
The lack of care and empathy showed from RAMS is absolutely disgusting.
We can’t even get a phone call returned.
I’d strongly recommend never banking with RAMS.

Yolande

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Rod

RodGippsland, VIC

Intrest rates

I have been with RAMS for a number of years. I have had to ask for a rate cut they did not offer it to me. Why cant they get it right

Statement

RAMS are the only one that takes 24 to 48 hours to send a home loan statement. I asked them why and was informed they need to order it, go figure, I cant. They need to be able to email immediately.

Doreen L

Doreen LNortheast, VIC

Dealt with Josh and Rebecca at RAMS Ballarat. Exceptional service. Nothing too much trouble, friendly and easy to deal with. Great product for my needs. Highly recommend without a doubt.

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives