2.6

Tiffany Reid

Tiffany ReidSydney, NSW

Awesome service

I would recommend RAMS to everyone! The customer service is always really friendly and professional, I spoke to a lady named Deanne on the phone and she was absolutely lovely and took care of every Enquire we had :) Also my fiancé and I have been taken care of with financial difficulties due to Covid which was nice :}

Vickie

VickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience of my life

Worst experience of my life. Because I don’t have Netflix or internet in on my home (which is due to the hours I work), I most live below the poverty line and must be lying as no one lives like this. Even the manager was shocking. Got the loan at a better rate with someone else

Erin

ErinNew South Wales

empty promises. no customer service. high fees.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

joshgladwin

joshgladwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unconscionable and exploitative lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2017
PandaMelb

PandaMelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of customer service!

Recently I had really bad experience with this company. I am their long term customer. Their customer service team is lack of responsibility nowadays. They are Not helpful even I have submitted an URGENT request. They are trying to delay my HL request and keep the high interest rate! Find another home loan lender if you can. Stay away from RAMS!

Loan TypeSplit
marius laynes

marius laynesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hidden costs and average service

You will pay a yearly fee for the remainder of the loan and that on top of the interest charged by westpack, better deals out there dont be fooled by the sheep

Loan TypeSplit
Emily

Emily

Worst service and hidden costs!

Rams have hidden solicitor costs when you try to refinance from them, because they have high interest rates of course. The solicitor costs are $1000-$2000 BUT they don't tell you how much when you sign up. In the contract/fees and charges schedule, it just says exit fee 295 and any legal fees. [Name Removed] is one of the loan managers and avoid her! She is a manipulative and dishonest sales person!

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible service at Parramatta

Went in around December last year (December 2018) and the James took so long just to submit my application to head office claiming he was busy. They are a franchise and can not see what is happening at head office.

The settlement was around Feb and was hoping this would happen before Christmas closure but he had sat with my file for around 3 weeks. Cancelled my application and went with different lender. The other lender was so much better and efficient.

Mish

MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can get the loan but systems and customer service are terrible. Avoid!

Horrible Customer Service - Consumer be aware

I agree with you [name removed], RAMS Home Loan service is absolute disgrace. I first enquired about the break cost in March. By July, they doubled break cost amount and by the time I had settlement and sold my place, their break fee cost was triple of what RAMS quoted in March. I based my decision to sell based on the quote provided. Contacted the customer service and they couldn't even provide whole sales interest rate. I will never use RAMS again and I do not recommend anyone to use RAMS. I will take this matter to the ombudsman.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016
Tanya C.

Tanya C.South East Queensland, QLD

I offer my full recommendation to Rams at Burleigh Waters. Lischelle Franzway and her team were AMAZING!!

*My customer service experience was the best, would not go anywhere else.
*i did not experience any extra costs or issues on this loan.
I am exceptionally happy with the rate of the loan rate I received.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Maj

MajSydney, NSW

Excellent service !!

I have such a good experience with Rams. I highly recommend Rams to anyone looking for a home loan. I would like to thanks 'Dorene Statham' (home loan manger at Rams st george area) who went above and beyond with my loan application procedure.
M khan

Loan Start DateApril 2019
rename

renameGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely incompetent and useless. Not worth the extreme stress.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great Experience Highly Recommend Troy!

It has been just over around 8months of dealing with Troy from the Mount Barker branch and I can honestly say that even though being a lengthy process (not on their behalf) it has been a great experience and I don’t think I could have trusted anyone else in helping us to get our first home loan.
Troy was helpful in every way and never made us feel like we were not wanted. He had great communication with us and I felt like we were being taken care of the whole time. I would highly him recommend to anyone!
Thanks again Troy for all of your help :)

Ammy

AmmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience on Buying Our First Home

I found RAMS online 2 years ago and from the day I called them until we moved in to our new home, Jim from RAMS was the best support and knowledge that made the whole experience less scarier. We were never left to feel as we didn't matter. Even the smallest details were taken care for us. Jim spoke to us with the truth and helped as get approved for our loan fast and within our budget. Highly recommend !

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Fantastic service and down to earth

Matt was so much help. My first home and first discussions around finance for it, he helped me collate information and armed me with questions to ask and things I should be aware of (even when I said I would be shopping around at other place)... at no point did I feel like I was dealing with a salesman.

Loan Start DateDecember 2017