John

Loan used forHome Construction
A McDonald

A McDonaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

I applied for a home loan with RAMS and met with Darren from Southern Vales office. As I was doing a construction loan there were some delays and challenges throughout the process (nothing to do with RAMS, and everything to do with the builders etc) and Darren was patient and professional throughout the whole process.

Darren provided me with all the information I could possibly need, and made the loan side of things stress free. Would definitely recommend RAMS at Southern Vales to anyone needing a home loan.

Loan used forHome Construction

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives