2.7

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big shout out to your team at Sydney,we usually go thru our broker at Margate Qld but with Covid had to call Sydney to change our loan requirements.Been with Rams for 18yrs now & I understand you’ve been under the pump with the COVID thing & had to implement many changes which was explained to me.Thank you for your help during these uncertain times.Meryl & Steve Dodge Qld

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2007

SamSydney, NSW

Used to be personal and flexible. Not anymore.

I"m charged 4.12% for P&I investment loan. Their advertised rates are much lower, Other banks offer even lower rates. When I pointed these out to RAMS they do the usual merry-go-round between customer support and branch / franchise staff. If you are considering an investment loan don't go here. I'm moving to online lender at 2.69% with similar terms.

Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Terri H.

Terri H.Sydney, NSW

absolute WORST company i have ever used for mortgages

poor customer service so i moved investment loans
retention strategies non existent
do not go out of their way to assist customers leaving, therefore would never go back
not sure if off shore but couldn't understand people on call centre
THEY made an error in direct debit which overdrew a closing account and then they had the gall to charge me fees

Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2017
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives