3.1

Sylvia

SylviaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Borrowing against our equity

Catherine at Gold Coast South Loans Center was great, she worked with us all the way and made sure we were kept up to date. Thank you Catherine for helping us make our dream pool come true.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Nel

NelPerth, WA

Beware Trust Rams at your own risk

This has to be the most dishonest company I've ever had dealings with. I've complained but they did not even reference my questions. They bang on about legalities but integrity is completely missing. They don't get it. I dread having to deal with them because I believe if they treat their customers with contempt, they won't answer questions they don't like and probably force their staff to do the same, Not good enough. They lie by emission and they seem fine with that. This has been my experience since day one. Their interest rates are not good and there is nothing I could say to recommend this outfit

Erin

ErinNew South Wales

empty promises. no customer service. high fees.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

SamSydney, NSW

Used to be personal and flexible. Not anymore.

I"m charged 4.12% for P&I investment loan. Their advertised rates are much lower, Other banks offer even lower rates. When I pointed these out to RAMS they do the usual merry-go-round between customer support and branch / franchise staff. If you are considering an investment loan don't go here. I'm moving to online lender at 2.69% with similar terms.

Loan used forInvestment Property
joshgladwin

joshgladwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unconscionable and exploitative lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2017
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst experience ever!

We got a home loan through Rams in 2018. Once we added the construction part to it they were completely hopeless and extremely unprofessional.
As we went to settle on our new home they advised us of an almost $25,000 shortfall. Money we also paid for our driveway and landscaping had “disappeared”.
They can give no explanation as to how this happened.
We had to come up with additional funds as Rams would do nothing to help us.
We have gotten lawyers involved and now going to court and making complaints to the Australian financial complaints.
The lack of care and empathy showed from RAMS is absolutely disgusting.
We can’t even get a phone call returned.
I’d strongly recommend never banking with RAMS.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Start but Can't Fault Now

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forHome Construction
Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible service at Parramatta

Went in around December last year (December 2018) and the James took so long just to submit my application to head office claiming he was busy. They are a franchise and can not see what is happening at head office.

The settlement was around Feb and was hoping this would happen before Christmas closure but he had sat with my file for around 3 weeks. Cancelled my application and went with different lender. The other lender was so much better and efficient.

Yolande

YolandeDarling Downs, QLD

Horrendous

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Mish

MishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can get the loan but systems and customer service are terrible. Avoid!

Gary P

Gary PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rams Southern Vales....Excellent!

In establishing my home loan Darren at Southern Vales service was fantastic. He understood exactly what I required was efficient, prompt and thoroughly knew his product. All I had to do was provide relevant documentation when requested, he took care of the rest. I have and will continue to recommend Darren to anyone I know looking for a home loan. Cheers Darren

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Thank you Esther Chan for your professionalism, efficiencies and delivering on promise!

We got the run around from lenders and brokers that gave the hard sell but with nothing to snow for except empty promises. We were so very fortunate and blessed to be assigned to Esther - who finalised our loan so quickly and so thoroughly. Nothing was too much trouble and we’ve never had better service anywhere. Esther is also genuinely and highly committed to her job so we had the best representation. We’d definitely be recommending her to everyone we know! Thank you Esther!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Daphne

DaphneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank You Ron Mcbean From Rams Arundel, Gold Coast

We got turned away by 2 banks......at the point we almost gave up we saw a banner outside RAMS office that says "if bank says no, call RAMS", and so we did, and thank God for that!!! We met Ron McBean at the RAMS office and we immediately knew he is going to get us there. He was ruthless and will not stop until he found a bank that will give us the loan. We were able to text him, email him, call him and he was always available for us. He expedited our loan approval process so that we did not have to move in a temporary rental in between. A real human touch, Ron is an example why we need mortgage broker. Thank you Ron!

Rod

RodGippsland, VIC

Intrest rates

I have been with RAMS for a number of years. I have had to ask for a rate cut they did not offer it to me. Why cant they get it right

Statement

RAMS are the only one that takes 24 to 48 hours to send a home loan statement. I asked them why and was informed they need to order it, go figure, I cant. They need to be able to email immediately.

Loan used forSecond Home

RAMS Home Loans, Southern Vales - Perfect Team for Home Loans !

The RAMS Southern Vales Team Members work efficiently and to the point.
All questions are communicated to the RAMS Credit Department and other departments and efficiently solved.
The end results are excellent !

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Morris T.

Morris T.

Great until they withheld the rate cuts

I know their funded by westpac, withholding the rate cuts is a pathetic low dog act! , I loved Rams, they always looked after me and made everything easy but it's a no brainer when I'm offered 3.29 compared to Rams 5.10........this should be everyone's action, pass it on or move on! I'm sick of this crap where banks make billions upon billions yet everyone else battles on. Thankyou Rams but it was westpac whom sealed your fate.

Maj

MajSydney, NSW

Excellent service !!

I have such a good experience with Rams. I highly recommend Rams to anyone looking for a home loan. I would like to thanks 'Dorene Statham' (home loan manger at Rams st george area) who went above and beyond with my loan application procedure.
M khan

Loan Start DateApril 2019
rename

renameGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely incompetent and useless. Not worth the extreme stress.

Doreen L

Doreen LNortheast, VIC

Dealt with Josh and Rebecca at RAMS Ballarat. Exceptional service. Nothing too much trouble, friendly and easy to deal with. Great product for my needs. Highly recommend without a doubt.

Loan used forSecond Home

Great Experience Highly Recommend Troy!

It has been just over around 8months of dealing with Troy from the Mount Barker branch and I can honestly say that even though being a lengthy process (not on their behalf) it has been a great experience and I don’t think I could have trusted anyone else in helping us to get our first home loan.
Troy was helpful in every way and never made us feel like we were not wanted. He had great communication with us and I felt like we were being taken care of the whole time. I would highly him recommend to anyone!
Thanks again Troy for all of your help :)