2.0

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Utterly disgusting. What a disgrace.

Online Tools
Loan used forRefinancing
PandaMelb

PandaMelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lack of customer service!

Recently I had really bad experience with this company. I am their long term customer. Their customer service team is lack of responsibility nowadays. They are Not helpful even I have submitted an URGENT request. They are trying to delay my HL request and keep the high interest rate! Find another home loan lender if you can. Stay away from RAMS!

Loan used forFirst Home
marius laynes

marius laynesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hidden costs and average service

You will pay a yearly fee for the remainder of the loan and that on top of the interest charged by westpack, better deals out there dont be fooled by the sheep

Online Tools
Loan used forFirst Home
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

sarah

sarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An informative and welcoming environment

My partner and I are beginning the process of building our first home. We met with Joe Delis in Adelaide and he was very thorough, gave us insightful information and we felt really comfortable with him; he walked us through the process and was also lovely to talk to aswell.

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives