2.0

Teegan

TeeganMurray Bridge

Run, run as fast as you can!

they seem fantastic in the beginning but once you are signed up they dont give two hoots about you. Whenever you call they give misleading information or belittle you but when you call back again there's never notes from wrong information

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Don't believe what they say and get it in writing.

We got a low doc rate, which was suppose to be converted after 2 years to full doc. Each year they make excuses as to why we cannot be converted and forced to pay more interest for no reason.

Stay well clear of RAMS at Parramatta.

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big shout out to your team at Sydney,we usually go thru our broker at Margate Qld but with Covid had to call Sydney to change our loan requirements.Been with Rams for 18yrs now & I understand you’ve been under the pump with the COVID thing & had to implement many changes which was explained to me.Thank you for your help during these uncertain times.Meryl & Steve Dodge Qld

Loan Start DateAugust 2007
Loan used forInvestment Property
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Pissed Off

Pissed OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

incompetent

I wish I went with ANYBODY else. Online banking horrendous, app is even worse. Extremely high fees. No customer service. No Debit cards to access your money on offset accounts, they use eftpos, didn’t even know they existed anymore

Completely useless

Had two brokers through the process of getting a home loan, completely useless went to Bankwest and all done in 4 days approved.

I would not recomend Rams to anyone. Unless they want to waste time.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forSecond Home
Emily

Emily

Worst service and hidden costs!

Rams have hidden solicitor costs when you try to refinance from them, because they have high interest rates of course. The solicitor costs are $1000-$2000 BUT they don't tell you how much when you sign up. In the contract/fees and charges schedule, it just says exit fee 295 and any legal fees. [Name Removed] is one of the loan managers and avoid her! She is a manipulative and dishonest sales person!

Horrible Customer Service - Consumer be aware

I agree with you [name removed], RAMS Home Loan service is absolute disgrace. I first enquired about the break cost in March. By July, they doubled break cost amount and by the time I had settlement and sold my place, their break fee cost was triple of what RAMS quoted in March. I based my decision to sell based on the quote provided. Contacted the customer service and they couldn't even provide whole sales interest rate. I will never use RAMS again and I do not recommend anyone to use RAMS. I will take this matter to the ombudsman.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016
Terri H.

Terri H.Sydney, NSW

absolute WORST company i have ever used for mortgages

poor customer service so i moved investment loans
retention strategies non existent
do not go out of their way to assist customers leaving, therefore would never go back
not sure if off shore but couldn't understand people on call centre
THEY made an error in direct debit which overdrew a closing account and then they had the gall to charge me fees

Loan Start DateMay 2017
Loan used forInvestment Property
Tanya C.

Tanya C.South East Queensland, QLD

I offer my full recommendation to Rams at Burleigh Waters. Lischelle Franzway and her team were AMAZING!!

*My customer service experience was the best, would not go anywhere else.
*i did not experience any extra costs or issues on this loan.
I am exceptionally happy with the rate of the loan rate I received.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Sam

Pathetic is not the word

Disgrace CONSUMERS BE AWARE

You failed to advise the probable & significant increase or WHOLESALE flatulence of a break fees based on a fixed P&I loan; after an initial inquiry end of January. I was advised a breakdown end provided in writing to which alarmingly increased by 40% following my second point of call 7 weeks after

Ammy

AmmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience on Buying Our First Home

I found RAMS online 2 years ago and from the day I called them until we moved in to our new home, Jim from RAMS was the best support and knowledge that made the whole experience less scarier. We were never left to feel as we didn't matter. Even the smallest details were taken care for us. Jim spoke to us with the truth and helped as get approved for our loan fast and within our budget. Highly recommend !