3.0

Doreen L

Doreen LNortheast, VIC

Dealt with Josh and Rebecca at RAMS Ballarat. Exceptional service. Nothing too much trouble, friendly and easy to deal with. Great product for my needs. Highly recommend without a doubt.

Loan used forSecond Home

Great Experience Highly Recommend Troy!

It has been just over around 8months of dealing with Troy from the Mount Barker branch and I can honestly say that even though being a lengthy process (not on their behalf) it has been a great experience and I don’t think I could have trusted anyone else in helping us to get our first home loan.
Troy was helpful in every way and never made us feel like we were not wanted. He had great communication with us and I felt like we were being taken care of the whole time. I would highly him recommend to anyone!
Thanks again Troy for all of your help :)

Online Tools
Loan used forFirst Home

Fantastic service and down to earth

Matt was so much help. My first home and first discussions around finance for it, he helped me collate information and armed me with questions to ask and things I should be aware of (even when I said I would be shopping around at other place)... at no point did I feel like I was dealing with a salesman.

Loan Start DateDecember 2017
Loan used forFirst Home
Jane S.RAMS
Finance

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Juanasked

RAMS

When I try to move/transfer money online from my account for three days I have the message "We weren't able to load this page. Refresh". Is this happening to me only? or is this a Rams online problem?

Sam
Sam

I had the same issue. It was so frustrating. Asked a tech friend, he said it is a crome update. So if you are using Crome for internet, once you get to that page, press ctrl and F5. worked for me.

Juan

Cheers Sam, well appreciated :)

Robyn

Robynasked

Do you do landlord insurance in HOme Hill 4806

Rod

Rodasked

RAMS

Why does RAMS take 24 to 48 hours to send out a statement? My bank Commonwealth does it immediatly. RAMS wants me to save with them but cannot act like a savings bank.

Get an answer from our members and RAMS representatives