3.5

Terri H.

Terri H.Sydney, NSW

absolute WORST company i have ever used for mortgages

poor customer service so i moved investment loans
retention strategies non existent
do not go out of their way to assist customers leaving, therefore would never go back
not sure if off shore but couldn't understand people on call centre
THEY made an error in direct debit which overdrew a closing account and then they had the gall to charge me fees

Morris T.

Morris T.

Great until they withheld the rate cuts

I know their funded by westpac, withholding the rate cuts is a pathetic low dog act! , I loved Rams, they always looked after me and made everything easy but it's a no brainer when I'm offered 3.29 compared to Rams 5.10........this should be everyone's action, pass it on or move on! I'm sick of this crap where banks make billions upon billions yet everyone else battles on. Thankyou Rams but it was westpac whom sealed your fate.

Tanya C.

Tanya C.South East Queensland, QLD

I offer my full recommendation to Rams at Burleigh Waters. Lischelle Franzway and her team were AMAZING!!

*My customer service experience was the best, would not go anywhere else.
*i did not experience any extra costs or issues on this loan.
I am exceptionally happy with the rate of the loan rate I received.

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Excellent customer service and accounts

When I decided to get a home loan I went though the RAMS Southern Vales office and I truly could not fault them. Darren was my financial advisor and went above and beyond to explain things to me and talk me through the entire borrowing process. He is kind, caring and very professional in the way he deals with customers and I am so grateful for the end result of, after looking at many banks, finding one suitable for me. I ended up with a low interest and low deposit home loan, perfectly suited for my first property. I would definitely recommend RAMS for friends and family.

Thanks again!!

Jane S.RAMS
Rebecca

Rebecca

Terrible! Avoid

After being a loyal customer with a large mortgage for multiple years when we wanted to refinance and consolidate debt they were filling us with empty promises saying things would be simple and even encouraged us to lie to get somewhere. After the lies and many months of back and forth they said they couldn’t help us and tried to keep us on a high interest rate. I jumped straight on Lendi.com and found some very helpful people to get us out.

evrydayisafreshstart

evrydayisafreshstartPerth, WA

Very high interest rate if you don't withdraw!

Small bit of research did not find me a savings account with a higher interest rate than this, both the bonus interest rate if you don't withdraw, and the standard interest rate. Great app. I have not had to use their customer service yet (a good thing I guess) so I can't comment on that.

whitbyoz

whitbyozSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good Account APPALLING service

Potentially a good high interest account BUT problems abounded.
The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. Mixed and differing letters and emails.
Appears not to be user friendly with investors (savers) as opposed to mortgage holders.
No follow up on customer complaints

Would not recommend at all

Maj

MajSydney, NSW

Excellent service !!

I have such a good experience with Rams. I highly recommend Rams to anyone looking for a home loan. I would like to thanks 'Dorene Statham' (home loan manger at Rams st george area) who went above and beyond with my loan application procedure.
M khan

rename

renameGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely incompetent and useless. Not worth the extreme stress.

Sam

Pathetic is not the word

Lynda

LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RAMS staff went the extra mile!

We recently applied for a loan through Rams home loans
Brisbane South East Bayside Branch
The principal Tash Thorndyke and her colleague Zoey Langdon really went the extra mile for us with an extra quick turn around on our loan application and a really good rate, Tash personally made sure we got the best possible deal.
We couldn't be happier. The communication with them is excellent,
We could not recommend them highly enough.

Doreen L

Doreen LNortheast, VIC

Dealt with Josh and Rebecca at RAMS Ballarat. Exceptional service. Nothing too much trouble, friendly and easy to deal with. Great product for my needs. Highly recommend without a doubt.

Disgrace CONSUMERS BE AWARE

You failed to advise the probable & significant increase or WHOLESALE flatulence of a break fees based on a fixed P&I loan; after an initial inquiry end of January. I was advised a breakdown end provided in writing to which alarmingly increased by 40% following my second point of call 7 weeks after

Karla O

Great Experience Highly Recommend Troy!

It has been just over around 8months of dealing with Troy from the Mount Barker branch and I can honestly say that even though being a lengthy process (not on their behalf) it has been a great experience and I don’t think I could have trusted anyone else in helping us to get our first home loan.
Troy was helpful in every way and never made us feel like we were not wanted. He had great communication with us and I felt like we were being taken care of the whole time. I would highly him recommend to anyone!
Thanks again Troy for all of your help :)

Haleighmaree

HaleighmareeVentnor Phillip island

Old school

Would not recommend. Pulled all my savings out of here as I had a recurring debit coming out and inquired with them whom it was. Their response was "a debit you've authorized". After explaining I wasnt aware of it could they tell me the account name they said no. I asked them to block it and it was so difficult i just pulled all my money out. He just closed it for me no worries without trying to save me as a customer.

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Awful communication and lack of clarity

YolandeDarling Downs, QLD

Hopeless

Six weeks after applying, numerous calls enquiring what was happening, requests for documents already supplied, delays, excuses, justifications for delays... The icing on the cake...Rams don’t lend for any property In the area we wanted - six weeks they wasted our time and money. We will never deal with Rams, Leon or Charles at Rams Toowoomba again.

Yolande

Oh, and a complaint about Rams Toowoomba has been lodged with the Banking Ombudsman. Don’t just complain on a review page, take it further. That’s what makes a difference to these companies practices.

Terrible

Rams now asking for credit enquiries from over 15 years ago. Lead along for over 4 weeks now. I have given Rams so much information. This is crazy. I was told so many times this is all we need. But they just make thing up as they go along.

Cant get online with safari after upgrade

When will this broker issue be fixed as I don't like having to re start my computer and use another server. I joined rams as it was easy now it is not. feb 2019

Unimpressed