3.5

Ammy

AmmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Experience on Buying Our First Home

I found RAMS online 2 years ago and from the day I called them until we moved in to our new home, Jim from RAMS was the best support and knowledge that made the whole experience less scarier. We were never left to feel as we didn't matter. Even the smallest details were taken care for us. Jim spoke to us with the truth and helped as get approved for our loan fast and within our budget. Highly recommend !

Chuck

Chuck

Poor customer service

i apply for Refinance for RAMS and it was all good at the first process to get you in and sounds promising then after all the application is done it took four weeks to get the results. In between there was some follow up but just all promising but at the end it did not go through. It was basically a waste of time...

Darren at southern vales was recommend to us and was very helpful in organising my wife and I in what information to be provided for our home loan and refinancing. Thank you have recommended you to others. Chris and Sonya

Find out how RAMS compares to other Finance

Fantastic service and down to earth

Matt was so much help. My first home and first discussions around finance for it, he helped me collate information and armed me with questions to ask and things I should be aware of (even when I said I would be shopping around at other place)... at no point did I feel like I was dealing with a salesman.

sarah

sarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An informative and welcoming environment

My partner and I are beginning the process of building our first home. We met with Joe Delis in Adelaide and he was very thorough, gave us insightful information and we felt really comfortable with him; he walked us through the process and was also lovely to talk to aswell.

Claire

ClaireBrisbane, Qld

Worst ever home loan.

Nella

NellaByron Bay

Poor online platform and App

I opened this online account to receive a higher interest on our savings. Their online banking and App are terrible and do not compare with other online accounts. Closed after 3 months.

Lie after lie

Was stuffed around for over 2 months and lied to multiple times. They were all hard to deal. Ended up going with different broker and everything went through in 4 days. Useless waste of time going through rams.

Paul

PaulNuriootpa

• RAMS

It would be less painful to cut one of your own fingers off then to deal with RAMS

Poor customer service

Needed a simple account statement, Couldn't get from the online system, emailed customer service. Not helpful. You have to call them and queue on their waiting list for such a basic requirement.

DO NOT USE RAMS

Great follow up until you sign on the dotted line.
Then you can only expect poor follow up on promises such as interest rate decrease.
Took 6 months & several calls to change my address (even though the new address was for the new owner occupier home loan acquired with Rams??).
Everything is a mission with Rams compared to other banks.
Stay away if you can, not worth the time or hassles you have to endure to do very simple things.
Have you running around and making too many calls back to resolve any issues.
They are always sorry but each & everytime something happens...until the next time

Stay from RAMS!

We have just settled the home loan with RAMS. Always got problems. And their customer service is so poor and rude. We have repaid the monthly payment then 6 days later did another withdraw which the amount less the available fund. But Rams said we over withdrawed as the available fund showed in the internet banking doesn’t mean it real available! What a joke! As they said the loan repayments still processing... for 6 days still processing, seriously!!! You will never understand how they do the calculations...

Charlotte

Charlotte

Amazing service, guidance and ease from start to finish

We have just purchased our first home through RAMS and have nothing but great words to say about them. We had the pleasure of working with Matt McLean, Adelaide, who gave us outstanding customer service. From advising and guiding right through to completion and follow up, Matt was an absolute super star. We are now in our new home and loving it - thanks again Matt, we will keep you posted for house number 2 :)

Worst experience of my life

Stay far away!

DDH

DDHBrisbane

EXCELLENT SERVICE

We happened upon a perfect house for us that was not planned. Thinking it was too early to move I contacted RAMS and Greg Sutton contacted me. From the first call I was very Impressed. We had an unfortunate event happen early on and Greg made constant contact to just see if we all ok and how things were. I was amazed by his efforts in helping us. Needless to say we are on our way into our new house and couldnt be happier.
Working in a senior position within a company i can only hope people get the same service he displayed from my staff.
Can not recommend Greg enough for his efforts and service. A credit to RAMS and a massive thank you from us.

Very helpful.

Big thank you to Darren from Rams Southern Vales. Great help and continued follow up through the whole loan application process. Rams also were able to make our loan happen when others couldn’t help. Thanks again and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Rams.
Cheers.

Hi Phil,
Thank you for the fabulous feedback, so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience.
Kind Regards,
The RAMS Team

ClubbyAdelaide

• RAMS

Unprofessional, slow and rude

While trying to settle on one property, Rams were so slow I almost lost the sale.
Application process for another property was again so slow that I almost lost the sale.
While refinancing to another lender, the process was again so slow and their customer service personnel were rude and admitted to holding up settlement just because they can.
GOOD BYE RAMS FOREVER.......

Clubby

No thanks, I have wiped my hands of Rams and nothing could bring me back to you.

Most disappointing services!!!

Jane S.RAMS

Great service. Would recommend!

Greg Sutton from RAMS Margate was a great representative for the company. I was assisted numerous times with the processes that I needed to go through and was always able to ask questions if I was unsure.

Very kind and very helpful, I would recommend without a doubt.

5 star service.