2.5

38% · 5386 · 61%
Brand Manager for Randstad? Claim your listing.

tastyvish
tastyvishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Highly unprofessional !

This agency is highly unprofessional.They waste your time .They don't have courtesy to inform about the outcome of application ,even one has invested ones time for pre recruitment procedures.Stay away if you are not needy.
kathydarren
kathydarren3 posts

No reply to job vacancy query-Adelaide

Sent 3 emails to Randstad reference person with general questions re council job . No reply.
Called council directly and they advised to call this person. But no phone contact details provided for the jobs.
Called Randstad employment general ph no. No-one available to take calls, left my ph no. No return call. So much for applying for the job vacancy.
Alice
Alice

Bad experience with Randstad

I have bad experienced with Randstad, they asking me too many personal information including my personal photos and references private phone number that is something wasn’t appropriate. But no real job contract was given to me after I had provided all documents. Laterally, they keep delaying the job offer. I think whether it has a scam here.
Dennis Romulo J.
Dennis Romulo J.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Best experience with an agency ever

Randstad is a pleasure to deal with. They found me a government job which later on turned into a full time employment with my employer. Laura and later on Darcy are the best in their field and are easily contactable and always willing to help. I will always treasure the experience and will recommend Randstad to all my friends. Thank you so much!!!
Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional professional service

I have 30 years experience employing people through agencies and over the past two years seeking employment form recruiting agencies, Randstad's employee Rawan has been the most professional recruitment person I have ever encountered. Rawan was informative, responded immediately to calls and emails, and demonstrated real service commitment. I am now being assisted by Nidhi who is also providing great service - I have no hesitation in recommending Randstat Paramatta
AnnaLeigh
AnnaLeigh

Fake reviews on here with 5 stars

This company is so disorganised it's unreal, I get "casual" work only for the agent to palm me off to the Business who have no clue what is going on
Sam
SamSydney, NSW35 posts

Responsive & Professional

I had to use Randstad for my recent job search. Good experience. Easy to work with. Nisha was friendly & provided daily updates on application status. I would surely recommend them for your job search.
Rick G
Rick G

Terrible

[Name Removed] a Consultant was defensive,confrontational, abrupt
Called me when about role with a do you want the job or not attitude and sent me email to provide info for registration, after replying with everything he needed 2 days before start date 2 other consultants requested additional info. I got a text do you want the job or not, I said I think your disorganised and respectfully decline and had to terminate the call because he wanted to argue.
Have emailed head office with no acknowledgment
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I truly recommend anyone to get in contact with Rawan Shakhtour. Professional, reliable, friendly and very helpful. She got back to you promptly if you had any questions, truly amazing!
bright1
bright14 posts

Fast recruitment process

A very rapid response process and Rawan Shakhtour was available for clarifying requirements etc. Very helpful and engaging consultant. She demonstrated patience when I needed to send in a form for completion and responded to my questions promptly.
Ivan

Rawan Shakhtour has been very professional and helpful

I would highly recommend Randstad especially Rawan who worked with guiding me through details of the role, what to expect and the different steps.
Thankyou Rawan, you were certainly very helpful
Anh N.
Anh N.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent Service!

I am very happy with Rawan Shakhtour' services, she was very helpful in help me landed a role with the NSW Health organisation. Thank you to Rawan and the Randstad team!
Jake
JakeSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Rawan is an exceptional recruitment consultant. Fast to respond and with an energy that makes you feel like she's got your back, Rawan possesses these two super important qualities when looking for a new role. If you're looking for a new role, Rawan from Randstad, is your go to.
Nirab A.
Nirab A.Sydney, NSW

Rawan is a legend!

It was an amazing experience working with Randstad Parramatta Team. I feel happy to have landed a role I am passionate about with NSW Government.

Rawan Shakhtour, one of their friendly consultant assisted me in the process. She went above and beyond to help me stay positive and motivated during these difficult times and provided constructive feedback.

A special Thank you to Rawan and Team!

Carolyn E
Carolyn ESouth East Queensland, QLD34 posts

Brisbane Office - Disappointing Experience

Consultants didn't get back to me when they said they would, making claims about a position that didn't exist, ignoring texts, etc. Brisbane office most unprofessional. I put in a complaint to the QLD Director.
Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!!

My experience with Randstad has been simply amazing!
Rawan has been extremely professional and very friendly throughout my application process. She was very prompt in addressing my queries and always kept me updated on the progress. Rawan also went an extra mile by putting the effort to make sure that i am comfortable at my workplace. I would highly recommend Rawan to anyone.

Br0n2i
Br0n2iSydney, NSW4 posts

Highly recommended

My experience through Randstad has been so easy and amazing.

Rawan was so easy to deal with, friendly and put my fears at bay. From the time of application for the NSW government position to getting accepted Rawan was checking in and providing updates.

I was hesitant on applying through an agency due to previous bad experiences however my experience with Randstad Parramatta and Rawan specifically has changed my mind.

AMoon
AMoonbr24 posts

Use to be good, not anymore

Received a text message from randstad about a job, replied to text as prompted, even called them the same day about the job, no information and the person responsible for that sector was impossible to get in contact with, either busy or out of the office... and then another recruiter tried to help me, and never got back to me .... not looking good..
Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Application not passed on to employer

Suman did not pass on my application to the hiring agency based solely on where I lived. I was therefore not given the chance to interview to consider relocation should I have been successful in getting the job. Disappointing to say the least.
Cathry
CathrySydney, NSW5 posts

Wow what an unprofessional experience I just had

Was called up for a job opportunity and ended up getting a job interview. After a few weeks with no answers the requiter started to ghost my phone calls and emails. After confronting her through an other number it took her 30 minutes to find out I didn't get the job. Not the kind of treatment you looking when approach by an agent.
Beanca D
Beanca D

Rawan is amazing and I am very happy with her efficiency

I had been trying a long time to get into NSW government with no luck. It was refreshingly pleasing to hear back from Rawan Shakhtour in Parramatta who responded me to very quickly and efficiently. Throughout the entire placement process she is quick to respond, professional and a very friendly and efficient person to communicate with. I am now happily placed at a contract role with TAFE. I look forward to a long working relationship with Rawan and Randstad.
Mila
MilaSydney, NSW

Rawan is the best!

Rawan has been supporting me for long time. During my very low spirits due to personal reasons, she encouraged me and kept in touch to see if I am still okay. She got me a government job and made it very easy to get into the job role. I do thank her for her wonderful caring customer service. Thank you Rawan!
DBV
DBVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Arrogant and heartless

Heartless approach and arrogant attitude experienced by me and friends. Felt devastated.

The Principal Consultant managing the innumerable opportunities in local government is the rudest of all. No courtesy, no manners and no respect at all, for candidates. I wonder how they got this position!

Unfortunately what we can do! We are helples and in a vulnerable situation. At least if Randstad could replace this particular lady, some reputation might be preserved.

Hope things may change some day!

Thank you.

rachelamante37
rachelamante37

Absolutely amazing!

Rawan Shaktour is an exceptional recruitment agent!

She assisted me in obtaining a government role and the whole process was just soo smooth, stress free and efficient.

Rawan is a really lovely person and she provided me with updates, prompt email responses and just checking up on me and wishing me well on my first day.

Thank you so much Rawan!

Absolute legend!!!

Aleks
Aleks

Rawan Rocks!

Rawan Shakhtour from Randstad is a legitimate pro in the recruitment game. As a recruiter myself, I am sincerely glad that I am one of her candidates and not one of her competitors.. She placed me in a great contract with minimal fuss and maximum efficiency. The force is strong with this one.
Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW3 posts

Job Appointment

I dealt with Rawan Shakhtour from Randstad who placed me at Department of Education on a contact assignment. Rawan was very professional, always friendly and a pleasure to deal with on every occasion. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for work. Go Randstad!!

Mal
MalSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great!!

Excellent. Very professional and Very supportive and always kept me up to date. I would recommend this recruitment agency to anyone and will always use them in the future. Thank you.
Nelson D.
Nelson D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fraud Deceptive Sham!!! Beware

Was invited for a test/interview by Randstad by email/phone call. Took the day off work to attend a 3 hour session and was promised an outcome by the end of the day. Two weeks later, yet to know the outcome of interview. No responses to email or text and the phone numbers listed in the email and mobiles do not work. Needed to know the outcome so I could have a closure. This company is a scam, deceitful and the people working there have no conscience. They just shortlist you to present the numbers to their clients. Don't waste your time. I hope companies like Indeed/Seek etc take note of this company. Shameful ethics !!!!
Ali
Ali Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

I was been to the office befor 30 minutes to my appointment there was no one in the office the office was closed

I have appointment when I was to the office there was no one in the office I left from there so the call me where are I said I left coz the office was closed and she said come back I said ok it will take 35 minutes to get there she said no I call the next day to come she said we don’t want to work with you how I don’t understand really despiont for me ...here name is [Name Removed].
Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Great experience from start to finish

Great experience with Rawan from randstad. Loved the communication throughout the application process and transparency about the position and the working environment and all relevant details that it entailed. Professional, great energy and overall just a very pleasant experience. Thank you.
Solange
Solange

Rawan the legend!

I was recommended by a friend to contact Rawan for new employment opportunities. I emailed her and almost immediately she contacted me, and a few weeks later I received employment with NSW Health. Rawan was so responsive and helpful in landing me that role. Fast forward to couple of weeks ago, I got in contact with Rawan to see if there were any open spaces and she immediately put me forward for a contract role at TAFE NSW. Given the circumstances with COVID-19 I'm so thankful to Rawan for fast tracking my application, and ensuring I had a smooth transition into my new role. Can't recommend her enough! Thanks Rawan :D
Cheska
Cheska

Rawan

Rawan Shakhtour from Randstad has been just amazing!! She is super responsive, constantly follows up and checks in with updates. She has put me in a role with TAFE NSW that i’m super happy in and can really help me grow professionally. I can’t thank her enough! It is my first time working with an agency and could not have asked for a better employment consultant than Rawan.
Adam Mcguire
Adam McguireNorth Queensland, QLD

Beware evil company

Previously worked with 15 years ago. They still stalk from job to job turning up at places to defame me because I wouldn't risk my life for a days wage, they also make phone calls saying they are from other companies like hays to find out what I know.
Steph L
Steph LPerth, WA

Extremely unprofessional company

Extremely poor & unprofessional treatment of a candidate, messed candidate around with being told had a job, moved training days to now receive an email not required & will not return calls or explain further. Be very careful if dealing with this company.
Laurence Mahony
Laurence MahonySydney, NSW

Rawan the Great

Rawan is the best recruiter in the history of recruiters, being someone in Australia on a temporary visa you need a great recruiter to keep you in work and i'm blessed to say i have one. I was really surprised to hear Rawan looks after 70 people because i feel like the level of attention i have recieved to put my mind at ease in regards to any query i have had is second to none. Randstad are lucky to have Rawan and should give her a payrise.
GEORGE T.
GEORGE T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

waste of time

waste of time! Shaun only cares about sending applications to company's and and then he just ignores you! I waited two weeks and I didn't even get an answer yes or no

david
david2 posts

Priya Khatri
Priya Khatri

Rawan from Randstad is amazing

I have experienced the best customer service from Rawan Shakhtour as she secured me a NSW government job, now working in TAFE NSW. Rawan made the whole process of getting job easy and less stressful. She always reaches out to me when there are any new job opportunities. I can’t express how wonderful she is as a human being. She is very professional, supportive and kind. I highly recommend Randstad and Rawan as a Consultant. Thank you so much Rawan for all your help.
Fairuz
FairuzSydney, NSW

Reliable

Loved the support I received from Rawan.She was quick,precise and knew what she was doing.I am glad I came across her❤️
Made me feel reassured amidst the unsettling feeling of being unemployed during covid.Hands down,she’s the best.
Prachand Dahal
Prachand DahalSydney, NSW

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Randstad? Claim your listing.