Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans

See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

4.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
steve
stevePerth, WA

They are a very understanding mob, not the best credit at all and they helped me to get a loan to get a car. Very thankful for them in helping

Cece
CeceCentral West, QLD

Understanding

Very understanding group of guys. They were never judgy and acted proffessional the whole time to help me get the loan i really needed. Will happily come through again soon.

Matt
MattNortheast, VIC

satisfied customer

Went out of there way to get me approved for a loan. Dont have the best of credit but manged to get me somthing where I could have a good car.

Great!

Helpful and walked through through process. Helped in organising all the doc need for the sale of the car and made it easy. will go through once again when need new car

Loans

Find out how Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans compares to other Loans

One very grateful customer

Martin and Jarrad were extremely helpful, kept me up to date on where my application was up to. Martin managed to get me a loan even know my credit history is not the best. Thanks RF

Leisa
LeisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend rapid loans Emma &Jijo provided Exceptional service, nothing was to hard, supportive and understanding

Friendly in tone, professional in service, informative, reassuring and honest.
There were no hidden fees and the rate I received was good considering our circumstances. Will definitely use rapid loans again

Assama
AssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarrad is amazing to deal with, go with Jarrad at Rapid Finance.

Jarrad is an amazing character and a great human in general. His excellent customer service is effortless and genuine, which is rare for someone so young. His communication is second to none in a space where you want to be kept updated. Don’t waste your time speaking to other financiers like I did, just go to Jarrad @ Rapid finance and you won’t go anywhere else. I’m a customer for life !! Thanks Jarrad.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
James B
James BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible communication and liars

I spoke to two people at Rapid - both of them telling me that I was approved for a loan, when it came time to actually sort the loan out they were nowhere to be found, and couldnt be less helpful. Ended up losing the deposit I put on the car because I trusted this company with being efficient and ethical -

Application Process