Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans

Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness

One very grateful customer

Martin and Jarrad were extremely helpful, kept me up to date on where my application was up to. Martin managed to get me a loan even know my credit history is not the best. Thanks RF

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Leisa

LeisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend rapid loans Emma &Jijo provided Exceptional service, nothing was to hard, supportive and understanding

Friendly in tone, professional in service, informative, reassuring and honest.
There were no hidden fees and the rate I received was good considering our circumstances. Will definitely use rapid loans again

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Assama

AssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarrad is amazing to deal with, go with Jarrad at Rapid Finance.

Jarrad is an amazing character and a great human in general. His excellent customer service is effortless and genuine, which is rare for someone so young. His communication is second to none in a space where you want to be kept updated. Don’t waste your time speaking to other financiers like I did, just go to Jarrad @ Rapid finance and you won’t go anywhere else. I’m a customer for life !! Thanks Jarrad.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loans

Find out how Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans compares to other Loans

James B

James BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Horrible communication and liars

I spoke to two people at Rapid - both of them telling me that I was approved for a loan, when it came time to actually sort the loan out they were nowhere to be found, and couldnt be less helpful. Ended up losing the deposit I put on the car because I trusted this company with being efficient and ethical -

Rapid Finance