Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans

Rapid Finance Bad Credit Loans

See the Best Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Highly recommend rapid loans Emma &Jijo provided Exceptional service, nothing was to hard, supportive and understanding

Friendly in tone, professional in service, informative, reassuring and honest.
There were no hidden fees and the rate I received was good considering our circumstances. Will definitely use rapid loans again

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Jarrad is amazing to deal with, go with Jarrad at Rapid Finance.

Jarrad is an amazing character and a great human in general. His excellent customer service is effortless and genuine, which is rare for someone so young. His communication is second to none in a space where you want to be kept updated. Don’t waste your time speaking to other financiers like I did, just go to Jarrad @ Rapid finance and you won’t go anywhere else. I’m a customer for life !! Thanks Jarrad.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019

Horrible communication and liars

I spoke to two people at Rapid - both of them telling me that I was approved for a loan, when it came time to actually sort the loan out they were nowhere to be found, and couldnt be less helpful. Ended up losing the deposit I put on the car because I trusted this company with being efficient and ethical -