Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Efficient easy to deal with nothing was too much trouble

I dealt with Jijo on a refinance of a housing loan. I found him to be extremely efficient, up front in all dealings and nothing was too much trouble. He was extremely professional and stayed on top of the loan even to the settlement. He kept me up to date at all times.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Mandy R.
Mandy R.Central, TAS

great service

I had a great loan advisor jijo
nothing was ever to much
always pleasent to talk to
he was very professional in every way
and also kept us up to date with everything that's was going on

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forHome Construction

Feedback on Jijo and his professionalism in assisting us secure a mortgage on our new apartment

We worked with Jijo to obtain a mortgage on our new apartment.
From the first interaction with him he demonstrated a real sense of desire to assist us in securing a home loan.
During the challenge of Covid 19 he succeeded in securing our loan.
He was genuine, reassuring and professional and I would strongly recommend Rapid Finance and will definitely utilise their services again.

Amber .C
Amber .CQueensland

I’m so happy

I just want to say how grateful I am to Martin and the team for giving me a opportunity to purchase a awesome Ford Focus a big thank you for everything you done for me right from the beginning to the end you made sure that I knew every step I had to do to to make it happen and the end result was a awesome new car I also recommend my daughter who is now also getting a new car and would not hesitate to tell anyone about you all so again thanks Martin.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Car ModelFord Focus LW Mk2
Loans

Find out how Rapid Finance compares to other Loans

Abi R.
Abi R.asked
Rapid Finance

What charges are involved . Their service fee must be built on somewhere. Can any one tell me how much and where please?

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Hi Abi, All fee's involved will depend on your overall credit profile. Once we do a free assessment, we will be able to tell you exactly what fees and interest rate we could offer. If you would like to email me on michaelc@gorapid.com.au or give me a call on 1300 467 274, we will be able to do that for you. Regards Michael Cullinan - Rapid Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd

Fi M
Fi Masked
Rapid Finance

How much extra would I pay on a $1500 personal loan to fix my car?

Carstev8377
Carstev8377asked
Rapid Finance

How long did Rapid Finance take to settle your loan with the car dealer?

Vicki
Vicki

Hi it took about 3 weeks but my situation was very complicated and i had to access various documents I did not have but they always kept me up to date about where things were at and the whole process was reasonably painless

Get an answer from our members and Rapid Finance representatives