Rapid Finance

Car Loans, Bad Credit Loans, Home Loans, etc...
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rapid Finance

Responsive

The team were responsive and updated me on everything including issues so could fix straight away. Great to deal with with great customer service and cannot recommend enough. Very happy with service

Michael C.Rapid Finance

Thanks so much for your comments - I will pass your comments onto the team - Much Appreciated - Michael Cullinan

Rose
RoseSouth West, WA

Outstanding!!

Outstanding customer service. Could not be happier. Was courteous and helpful from start to finish and were happy to help at all stages. Highly recommended and will come back for next car.

Cece
CeceCentral West, QLD

Understanding

Very understanding group of guys. They were never judgy and acted proffessional the whole time to help me get the loan i really needed. Will happily come through again soon.

Tristan
TristanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional

The team at Rapid Finance were professional and understanding in my application for finance. They were upfront with everything and answered all questions asked of them. Will happily recommend others to apply when needing finance.

V T A
V T AVictoria

Honest and Upfront

They were upfront with what they wanted and explained why needed even though was a pain to get some of them. Got their in the end and now have my new car

Batta
BattaQueensland

on the ball

Great company to deal with, are on the ball and inform you of everything they need street away or if there are any issues so it can be fixed right away.

Mick
MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Patient

Were very patient with my application as am not the easiest to get a hold of. Worked through my application professionally and were always able to answer any questions that I had. Cannot recommend enough.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great customer service

Customer service was superb!! Really appreciate the work they did and recommendations to help me get finance for my new car. Will go through again when it's time to get a new one!

helpful and genuine!

Very satisfied, they went above and beyond to help secure a loan for me. Will definitely come back for my next loan when the time comes. Cannot thank these guys enough.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

One very grateful customer

Martin and Jarrad were extremely helpful, kept me up to date on where my application was up to. Martin managed to get me a loan even know my credit history is not the best. Thanks RF

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

So extremely thankful!

Martin & Jarred were so helpful. I am finally driving a car that I thought would of been out of my reach financially.
Today I had the immense pleasure of driving Veronica the Veloster into my driveway and couldn't be happier!! She will be well loved and looked after!! Yes!!! I name my cars after all we spend so much time in them!
Thank you Martin, for your determination in seeing my finance approved and keeping me up-to date every step of the way.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelHyundai Veloster FS
Leisa
LeisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend rapid loans Emma &Jijo provided Exceptional service, nothing was to hard, supportive and understanding

Friendly in tone, professional in service, informative, reassuring and honest.
There were no hidden fees and the rate I received was good considering our circumstances. Will definitely use rapid loans again

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Assama
AssamaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jarrad is amazing to deal with, go with Jarrad at Rapid Finance.

Jarrad is an amazing character and a great human in general. His excellent customer service is effortless and genuine, which is rare for someone so young. His communication is second to none in a space where you want to be kept updated. Don’t waste your time speaking to other financiers like I did, just go to Jarrad @ Rapid finance and you won’t go anywhere else. I’m a customer for life !! Thanks Jarrad.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
CharmaineC
CharmaineCPerth, WA

Love My Rav4

The initial response was very quick and professional. Martin was able to restore my faith in credit lenders. It then flowed very quickly for pre approval and then looking for the right car. The end result was the car I am very happy with, and the process, nothing I have experience before.

Car ModelToyota RAV4